theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-13, 06:11 PM   #11
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Time for everything i suppose, for anyone intrested in this i can honestly say its one of the best out there, its been well looked after with no expense spared. Lots of nice extras.
If it was me st would be my choice kev, good cars, good unit
Old 02-05-13, 06:13 PM   #12
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Sorry to say but your list to me is YUK YUK....The ST will break down every 5 minutes, and the Vauxhalls ok if you are a salesman. Sorry but all 3 I have lost round the country lanes in the Zed..........
sometimes its not always about that.
Old 02-05-13, 06:16 PM   #13
mrmick

mrmick is on a distinguished road
Had my st 3 and half years never missed a beat must have a midweek built one lol
WARWICKSHIRE & NORTHANTS RAPID RESPONSE VEHICLE.
winner of best zs saloon zs monogram and modded zs also 2nd best car of show at first Mgww meet
Winner best zs saloon at MG saloon day burghley house 19th july 2015
Old 02-05-13, 06:19 PM   #14
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Indeed Ross, the grass is greener on the other side. If I had the budget I would buy another car such as the VXR Insignia, not every car can be compared to a ZS. It needs to be a combination of things and an enjoyment. No doubt if I didn't have a 70 mile a day commute my car choice would have been alot different from the Vectra, but it ticked all the boxes for towing, dogs and cheap on fuel. Saying that I would have kept the ZS regardless just to mess with as not worth selling.
Old 02-05-13, 06:27 PM   #15
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
Gutted too see this, and also gutted I cant buy it! Id snap up this gem in an instant.
Old 02-05-13, 06:37 PM   #16
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
I put this ad up while in work and as the day went on, I have been adding whats its got, but I almost forgot to the the important Mot and Tax, 1st post edited again,

Old 02-05-13, 06:45 PM   #17
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Great car - all the best selling it mate.

Buy anything you like - just don't leave the site .....
Old 02-05-13, 06:46 PM   #18
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
thing is you can have a car with many more bhp's and still get the same or better mpg too.

Shame to see it for sale, but it happens. Just a shame there is not much you can do with them.
Totally Agree, Ross, unless you spend a shed load on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Sorry to say but your list to me is YUK YUK....The ST will break down every 5 minutes, and the Vauxhalls ok if you are a salesman. Sorry but all 3 I have lost round the country lanes in the Zed..........
Dont get me wrong the ZS chassis is very capable, and probably one of the best front wheel drive cars out there, but lots of other cars have good chassis too, and I have been locked in on the ZS for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
Time for everything i suppose, for anyone intrested in this i can honestly say its one of the best out there, its been well looked after with no expense spared. Lots of nice extras.
If it was me st would be my choice kev, good cars, good unit
Thanks Ritchy, yeah the Volvo unit has been around for years, so I dont expect much to go wrong with those engines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
sometimes its not always about that.
Seconded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Indeed Ross, the grass is greener on the other side. If I had the budget I would buy another car such as the VXR Insignia, not every car can be compared to a ZS. It needs to be a combination of things and an enjoyment. No doubt if I didn't have a 70 mile a day commute my car choice would have been alot different from the Vectra, but it ticked all the boxes for towing, dogs and cheap on fuel. Saying that I would have kept the ZS regardless just to mess with as not worth selling.
Mick, If I had the money the Insignia VXR would be on the drive in a heartbeat, and tuned to at least 350bhp!, but they are so damned expensive at the mo, I wish I could keep the ZS as I love the car, but space money dictate!!

Old 02-05-13, 06:47 PM   #19
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmick View Post
Had my st 3 and half years never missed a beat must have a midweek built one lol
We dont get many issues with them, just the RS. Depends how they are looked after i think
Old 02-05-13, 06:48 PM   #20
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Great car - all the best selling it mate.

Buy anything you like - just don't leave the site .....
Cheers Dan, I wont leave, just probs not be on as much.

Closed Thread