theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 03-09-13, 07:18 AM   #21
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I want this! I'd sell or break mine to get near this. Would make a great weekend car for me.
Old 03-09-13, 07:27 AM   #22
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Looks really nice body wise, the drivers bolster has taken a hell of a lot of stick for 30k though, is the alcantara itself on good condition or really bobbly?
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 07:28 AM   #23
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I want this! I'd sell or break mine to get near this. Would make a great weekend car for me.
You'd get the asking price for the bits in yours mate or very close to it, and at 30K and 05 plate, it is a car worthy of a site owner.

You owe it to yourself. All the new bits you've done to yours can either transfer or sit in the garage for the next 7 years to look after this one.

Go on ....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 08:14 AM   #24
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
You'd get the asking price for the bits in yours mate or very close to it, and at 30K and 05 plate, it is a car worthy of a site owner.

You owe it to yourself. All the new bits you've done to yours can either transfer or sit in the garage for the next 7 years to look after this one.

Go on ....
My thoughts exactly!
Old 03-09-13, 08:17 AM   #25
Adam 180 V6

Adam 180 V6 is on a distinguished road
If the belts havnt been done its worth nowhere near 2 grand. withe the belts done its worth it easilly.
Adam 180 V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 08:29 AM   #26
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam 180 V6 View Post
If the belts havnt been done its worth nowhere near 2 grand. withe the belts done its worth it easilly.
Rubbish.

05 plate - alcantara - desireable colour - only 30K -

I'm the first to give an honest value on a car - but this spec, and mileage is rare. Belts would in my view push it more towards £2.5K. Look at the good examples that changed hands between site members recently Maxfly's green one and Kev's - both over £2K and rightly so.

Last edited by Dan1971; 03-09-13 at 08:33 AM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 08:51 AM   #27
stamford
Site Owner

I agree, worth £2.5k in my eyes regardless. Anyone serious would buy it and do the belts as a matter of course. Well worth it imo for what is on offer. £2k is cheap for such a nice example, we should be pushing these up not hammering them down for a good mk2.
Old 03-09-13, 12:21 PM   #28
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
Where is this?

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 03:40 PM   #29
chris_minall

chris_minall is on a distinguished road
No belts not done but at only 30,000 i can't see a problem, as you say dan if belts were done i would be asking for a lot more money, i think its a fair price for a nice example and looked after.
chris_minall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 03:45 PM   #30
chris_minall

chris_minall is on a distinguished road
I will put some more pictures up later.
chris_minall is offline   Reply With Quote