Lean, Mean and Green

coreygraham180 will become famous soon enough
Now A part of the Red Bull family

had a bit of time and a space Red bull can and a induction kit

and thought i could reintorduce the car to the Red Bull

Result

loving it

Quote:
Speeding has never killed anyone.........suddenly becoming stationary kills you.....Quickly
2010 Forza 3 OBTCC Table 2 Champion
coreygraham180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-11, 02:46 PM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Different. In the old days I used to use a real ale can as my catch tank! Tanglefoot or HSB
Old 27-05-11, 05:34 PM   #3
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Looks good but the can will get hot and increase heat soak so you will actually be down on power mate.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-11, 05:45 PM   #4
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
looks good corey but as marcus said you will actully be osing a bit with that kit, i had the same kit on mine and it sounded really growly but it just felt really flat and with the scanner on it it showed the intake temp was quite high, i put a cold air feed on to come up below and it did bring the temp down a good bit but ended up reverting to the standard system when i put the janspeed backbox on as it seemed really boomy at motorway speeds, so got a k&N panel filter and put the cold air feed straight into the bottom and i could feel quite a bit of difference seemed much quicker at full throttle again and the inlet temp had come right down
Old 27-05-11, 06:19 PM   #5
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
for what its worth, i cannot imagine that tin can making much difference in your intake temps while motoring, yes it will get warm, but its just thin tin difference you wouldnt feel anyway

looking good
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-11, 07:43 PM   #6
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
As looks go it's neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
for what its worth, i cannot imagine that tin can making much difference in your intake temps while motoring, yes it will get warm, but its just thin tin difference you wouldnt feel anyway

looking good
I think they are refering to the filter, not the can.
Old 27-05-11, 08:06 PM   #7
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
I dont think that is just a tin can, I reckon it is a tin sleeved over a pipe?

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-11, 10:07 PM   #8
coreygraham180
Lean, Mean and Green

coreygraham180 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
looks good corey but as marcus said you will actully be osing a bit with that kit, i had the same kit on mine and it sounded really growly but it just felt really flat and with the scanner on it it showed the intake temp was quite high, i put a cold air feed on to come up below and it did bring the temp down a good bit but ended up reverting to the standard system when i put the janspeed backbox on as it seemed really boomy at motorway speeds, so got a k&N panel filter and put the cold air feed straight into the bottom and i could feel quite a bit of difference seemed much quicker at full throttle again and the inlet temp had come right down
I love the sound of the filter too sounds amazing and trying to make a caf is harder done as the lights and radiator take up most of the room so I might need a very long one and go under the rad but hey work in progress

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
We have a winner

Quote:
Speeding has never killed anyone.........suddenly becoming stationary kills you.....Quickly
2010 Forza 3 OBTCC Table 2 Champion

Last edited by coreygraham180; 28-05-11 at 07:12 AM.
coreygraham180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-11, 10:31 PM   #9
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Have a look at the 180 intakes, they have a feed in the wing which routes under the battery.
Old 28-05-11, 12:05 PM   #10
JIMZS180
Site Supporter

JIMZS180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
Spot on Kev....and I have a ripped hand to show for the slicing open of the can!!!!!!