AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 21-03-10, 12:19 PM   #1
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
The ZS Clutch

Just taken the Zs out for the first time in over a fortnight was good fun but my one niggle with the car Even With My Sheddist Kit fitted And Working Properley i still rate the ZS cutch as p-p-p-pants

oh well its had its run be sat theyre again for another fortnight most likely
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-10, 02:36 PM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Just taken mine for a quick blat, it's been sitting parked up for the last week...............my god it feels like a rocket compared to driving the Disco all week! Feels quicker now it is somewhat lighter of all the rear trim and seats!

I think my clutch needs adjusting on the pushrod as the bite is still way too high. I would be happier if the supplied slave had an adjustable rod end.
Old 21-03-10, 10:31 PM   #3
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
can u adjust the pushrod on normal slaves,as i got a spare slave last week,and my clutch pedal has about an inch play before any tension,plus its high as hell
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-10, 07:22 AM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Standard system is not adjustable. Check the pedal clevis pins and or location as there might be room to improve there.