theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 19-01-10, 04:36 PM   #1
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
One for Jay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X-Power-Hotwhe...item3a56e66aa9

Just seen the size, sorry Jay, fit me better!!

Old 19-01-10, 04:43 PM   #2
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
yer saw that on XPF will have to eat more burgers I think
Would stop the gf constantly moaning at me for working on the car in as she puts it 'my best clothes'

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-10, 04:59 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Tell you what Jay, they don't change, I get "put your old jeans on, you've got your best ones on and you will get them covered in oil".

We know we are only taking ____ off and theres no way we will get dirty, but Doh, they are right!!

(Thats where I saw the overalls)

Old 19-01-10, 05:03 PM   #4
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
We know we are only taking ____ off and theres no way we will get dirty, but Doh, they are right!!
Thats it say oh its alright I wont get dirty and im sat here now with oil on my sleeves from fitting a headlight level motor. She wont be happy when she gets in

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Old 19-01-10, 05:08 PM   #5
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

What I do is give a good rub with hand cleaning stuff, (swaffeger?) then give it a good scrub under water.

If you get it quick enough they never know.

Old 19-01-10, 09:12 PM   #6
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
when i just poke my nose under the bonent for sneaky peak, i always get some grub on me, and when i purposfully wear old manky stuff i remain spotless. well my clothes anyways... re did the sealant in the bathroom last weekend, my hand were covered in the stuff, but i avoided all clothes completely, i was shocked!
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-10, 09:33 AM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Sealant stuff gets everywhere, but where you want it, I was tiling a bathroom last week, just finished off the sealant, smoothed it all down, looking good. Just tidy that bit up and oops, looks 10 x worse, so you start again!!!

Old 20-01-10, 09:38 AM   #8
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

I used to hate chaulking in. When I was working on site fitting kitchens/bedrooms/bathroom etc etc used to get through loads of paper towels , although it was great for covering gaps between skirting, architrave and walls espically if it was a rushed job! lol
Least it comes off your hands easily when dry!

2012 BMW 320d Sport