theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-11, 05:03 PM   #1
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Scottish help, keep eyes peeled white range rover

hi sorry probably wrong section but here is the best place

can everybody please keep theyre eyes peeled for a White Range Rover sport, big alloys, red leather seats, looks very drug dealerish
reg is D9 CHA
car was in at my dads work in rutherglen and someones come in with the spare key and stolen the car and basically bumped my dad for ?2500, police envolved ect so anyone spots in in a certtain area please give me a pm/text if you know my number
thanks
ritchy

edit

right okay full story about the guy
the guy was shot back in 2009 because of a failed drug deal, at the same time an innocent 19 year old boy was killed at the same time. he tried to place the blame for the failed deal on one of mark(dads foreman) mates, the shooting was a proffesional hit put out on the guy, he is wante dby all sorts, including marks mates, his nickname is ballbag
he lives in inchinnan, he's in his 30's and his girlfriends just left him with a kid, his days are pretyt much numbered so he is just out doing what ever he wants, he is a big time criminal and its big time criminals who are out to get him.
marks friends said give me the spare key for the car and il get your money(hes a debt collector of the wrong sort), and the other guy with him said he was going to go stab him with a screwdriver, at which point my dad said no,

my dad wants nothing further to do with the guys because he doesnt want tied up in it all, hes back at the police complaining saying hes got a meeting with dez mcnulty(our msp) so the police are taking him more seriosly this time, he has a meeting with the chief constable next week as well

so to sumarise we are taking no further actions off our own back, this is something we are leaving to the police, we don't want involved in it sometimes things arent worth it

Last edited by Ritchy; 14-04-11 at 09:44 PM.
Ritchy is offline   Reply With Quote