AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-12-07, 11:14 AM   #1
skyblueads

skyblueads is on a distinguished road
My ZS damaged

There's a homeless bloke living behind our flat, who decided this morning to send the loose brick-work of an old Georgian coach house on to the roof, bonnet and wing of my ZS this morning. Someone who works in the butchers shop below heard the noise and caught him about to put a sheet over the bonnet, but the damage was done. He skulked off, bottle of white cider in hand with me ready to kick his f***ing head in, but the damage was done. It's gonna cost me a minimum of £400, the police have been out and taken statements, it's going to court, but since he's homeless it's me that has to foot the bill. We rang the Council in October saying the wall was unsafe, so we stopped parking there. For the first time since then we parked there last night as it was quiet and we thought it would be fine as he'd vanished. Then this happened, the pictures don't show the huge chunks of brick that had already bounced off the bonnet.

You can see how much has come down from the depth around the alloy wheel. I feel like crying, I really do. The bonnet and wing look like they've been on the end of a driving range. All because of some mindless alcoholic lunatic.
skyblueads is offline   Reply With Quote