theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 23-10-07, 10:07 PM   #21
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Try Cars Direct

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 22,500 miles, Silver. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD, Sports seats, Body kit, CD, Central locking, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Metallic paintwork. Insurance Group:11, The nicest looking car around with the added extra of the factory fitment bodykit normally seen only on a ZS180, will not be around long at only £6,695

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 10:12 PM   #22
john180

john180 will become famous soon enough
road trips sure are fun. i got my zr from sunderland and i live near york. im just gettin impatient lol. i know the right thing to do is to wait tho
Old 23-10-07, 10:14 PM   #23
john180

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
Try Cars Direct

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 22,500 miles, Silver. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD, Sports seats, Body kit, CD, Central locking, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Metallic paintwork. Insurance Group:11, The nicest looking car around with the added extra of the factory fitment bodykit normally seen only on a ZS180, will not be around long at only £6,695
again... its a minter but abit on the expensive side and not the colour i want - i want a black or blue one ideally
Old 24-10-07, 07:26 AM   #24
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Mine found me! I was looking for another reliable car as my then V6 Calibra was in need of more money to be spent and I needed 5 seats as I was ferrying my girls and her friends more often.

Went to look at a couple of cars near me and they had this really nice ZS there.......................needless to say it soon became mine and still is and that was nearly three years ago!
Old 24-10-07, 09:11 AM   #25
sduk

replied to your pm john. If you are used to the 120 ZR then as said, the 110 ZS might be a bit of a reduction in speed/power. However it is a totally different car and alot more refined and better built than the ZR.

certainly my 110 is a step up from my old 105 ZR. Depends how much more power you want? if you want a good car and good looks in it aswell then the ZS is for you. 110/120 is not gonna be massively different but a good option if like me you are waiting till you are older for the 180.

we cant all have 180's due to circumstances
Old 24-10-07, 02:12 PM   #26
skyblueads

skyblueads is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by john120 View Post
. im just gettin impatient lol. i know the right thing to do is to wait tho
I know how you feel mate, I've been looking for mine for 12 months, had virtually given up and decided that I was stuck with my wife's 1.1 Pug 206, then by chance I saw mine while going to a friends for a meal! They are out there!
skyblueads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-07, 03:48 PM   #27
john180

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduk View Post
replied to your pm john. If you are used to the 120 ZR then as said, the 110 ZS might be a bit of a reduction in speed/power. However it is a totally different car and alot more refined and better built than the ZR.

certainly my 110 is a step up from my old 105 ZR. Depends how much more power you want? if you want a good car and good looks in it aswell then the ZS is for you. 110/120 is not gonna be massively different but a good option if like me you are waiting till you are older for the 180.

we cant all have 180's due to circumstances
yeah cheers for the reaply matey!

however - things are looking up!!!

called up my insurance this afternoon for a quote on a 180.... ive tried before and its come to 2k+. The quote she gave me today was £1400 fully comp ON A 180!!!!!

How happy am i!! ive seen a black 180 on autotrader too which look a reasonable price so it maybe a 180 for me yet!!! haha!! :su per::m bounce::bee r2:

Woman i spoke to was called karen - told her i was gonna ring her up more often haha i had her laughin her head off - i think i made her afternoon coz of the quote she gave!
Old 24-10-07, 04:14 PM   #28
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Unlucky Sammy boy!

Get in there............180, is there anything else?
Old 24-10-07, 04:36 PM   #29
john180

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Unlucky Sammy boy!

Get in there............180, is there anything else?
yeah one question..... are they any good??? haha
Old 24-10-07, 08:50 PM   #30
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
No...

"People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. Drive only with proper protection."
"You should try one. It's bloody good" - Jeremy Clarkson (commenting after driving a ZS180)
"Fines are a tax for doing bad, Taxes are a fine for doing good" - Unknown
GPS - Because guys don't know how to ask directions

MG ZS 180
3.5L V6 Ford Taurus
2.7L V6 EcoBoost Ford F150 4x4
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote