theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars Wanted

Old 02-10-09, 10:46 PM   #21
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Should imagine 100% on here have modded cars, even if like mine which has only a couple of fluffy dice hangin from the rear view mirror, seems an odd way to sell a car though.

peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 09:02 AM   #22
Yampiedog

Yampiedog is on a distinguished road
You only seem to have owned this for a few months. I would make the assumption there are some issues with it and hence you want rid especially by the choice of cars you would p/x for. I might be wrong but that's what it looks like to me! It's not running cost either as you would consider a RX8 and they cost as much in oil as they do in petrol.

Mercedes Vito

Last edited by Yampiedog; 03-10-09 at 09:29 AM.
Yampiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 09:56 AM   #23
Dave ZS-X

Dave ZS-X is on a distinguished road
you say you have only had the car a few months, so is this not you offering it for sale in march this year, its deffinitely your car. Is it all running correctly now after the engine fire?

http://www.accordr.org/index.php?sho...l=accord+turbo

Dave
Dave ZS-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 10:28 AM   #24
Yampiedog

Yampiedog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave ZS-X View Post
you say you have only had the car a few months, so is this not you offering it for sale in march this year, its deffinitely your car. Is it all running correctly now after the engine fire?

http://www.accordr.org/index.php?sho...l=accord+turbo
Oh dear, not a very good history to the car...the words DOG and LEMON spring to mind.

Mercedes Vito
Yampiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 12:28 PM   #25
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Scotland View Post

It was the 45 that was Mk2 ZS replica & the red one was getting the same but i prefer that as a Mk1.
thats the one lol
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 02:48 PM   #26
AdDaMan

AdDaMan is on a distinguished road
LOL!

No that was the previous owner who had the engine fire due to a leaky oil feed.
And yes it was completely sorted and rebuilt.

NO this is not a 'Lemon' yampiedog, feel free to come and inspect (if you think you know what your looking for) and do i really need to remind people this is MY wanted thread, so if your not interested then please gtfo.

Also Yampie, its more to do with the modifying bug rather than immediate running costs etc... I want something that i wont be tempted to modify.

I use this car most of the week and there is nothing wrong with it, and runs VERY well.

Thanks.
AdDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 04:57 PM   #27
Paul ZS120

Paul ZS120 is on a distinguished road
Ok so coming onto an mg site and slagging of it's long term members isn't the best way to make friends. Everyone here is here because they have and like mgs so why would anyone here swap one for a Honda? If the car is as good as you say then why does noone on the Honda site want it for cash and you can buy a 180. Maybe it's that everyone on the Honda site knows it's history and wouldn't touch it. Don't come here thinking you are the only person in the world that knows about cars cause you are in the wrong place. Making friends is the way ahead not telling people to gtfo your thread

Rant over peeps!
Paul ZS120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 05:18 PM   #28
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul ZS120 View Post
Ok so coming onto an mg site and slagging of it's long term members isn't the best way to make friends. Everyone here is here because they have and like mgs so why would anyone here swap one for a Honda? If the car is as good as you say then why does noone on the Honda site want it for cash and you can buy a 180. Maybe it's that everyone on the Honda site knows it's history and wouldn't touch it. Don't come here thinking you are the only person in the world that knows about cars cause you are in the wrong place. Making friends is the way ahead not telling people to gtfo your thread

Rant over peeps!
i did make a very similar post but deleted it bcus im not in the mood for an argument lol
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 05:22 PM   #29
Paul ZS120

Paul ZS120 is on a distinguished road
I'm more polite than you though lol prob good you deleted yours!!
Paul ZS120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 05:30 PM   #30
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul ZS120 View Post

Rant over peeps!
Seconded.

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote