AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-12-18, 10:52 PM   #1
andylew0

andylew0 is on a distinguished road
Old George

No matter how many times over the years I told people to avoid this guy and get shot down and down and down. This pm surfaced in the ZR forum this week. Make of it what you want. 😉

THC is off again under disguise lmao

Hello I used to work for George mcmurdie earlier on in the year. He's still up to his old tricks although a spout of bankruptcy has stopped it from the extant it seemed to be before. He now works from behind a cafe he leases and uses young inexperienced lads to break the cars illegally I believe as there's no waste disposal (I didn't work with the cars, i worked in cafe-one of my customers said you needed a licence and disposal for the oil and fluids) and because the young lads he hires have no qualifications or guidance from him parts are smashed and sent to the customer smashed and they demand refunds. He pays peanuts cash in hand with no regard to the amount of work you do or the hours worked. Hes constantly telling of daily dramas thst are everyone's fault apart from his and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He complains of having no money yet can afford finance on at least 2 cars which are 600 each, rent at a grand a month and a 99£ phone bill for his iPhone. I've
no idea where he's getting the money from as the cafe barely takes 20 a day and all his young lads have walked out after punching him cos he didn't pay them and text him for pictures of them in their underwear! He has also begged every member of staff to take out a loan for him to pay back some people he owes money to. Yeah and we'd get money back! Anyway just thought I'd contact a few members with an update of him and let me know if you need to know where he is because I don't know if any of these issues on the thread had been sorted