theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 09-12-13, 08:09 PM   #11
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
James I think your ad needs a little spell checking Bumper relocated to boot and a central doom light, interesting!
That made me chuckle

Best of luck with the sale James didnt see that coming!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-13, 08:18 PM   #12
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
That made me chuckle

Best of luck with the sale James didnt see that coming!
Cheers Jay - it has been up for sale since May when I bought FE54 but I've decided I really to get a few things sorted - cars being one of them.
Old 10-12-13, 06:21 PM   #13
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
That didn't go so well, I was hoping the battery would be ok after a recondition although it is 4 years old but it didn't hold charge overnight so there will be a recent battery on there as well.
Old 15-12-13, 05:56 PM   #14
talkingcars

Bump - not changed the battery yet but just wanted to bump.

This would be a good base for a T16 conversion or did I already say that.
Old 04-01-14, 09:18 PM   #15
talkingcars

MOT booked for Monday - offers invited.
Old 05-01-14, 05:11 PM   #16
talkingcars

Gave her a quick wash today

Last edited by talkingcars; 05-01-14 at 06:06 PM.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 09:01 PM   #17
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Damm those TY look good when they washed.........................shame I aint got a spare £500, Id have it....twice the Yellowness in Harlow.
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 09:52 PM   #18
talkingcars

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Damm those TY look good when they washed.........................shame I aint got a spare £500, Id have it....twice the Yellowness in Harlow.
open to offers.............
Old 06-01-14, 05:53 PM   #19
talkingcars

Took the car in for the MOT today, what they tested was fine but they refused to do a full test due to the oil leak.

However she still drives really nicely, better than my mk2 at 30k and 3 years younger!

I will not be getting the oil leak sorted, I will not be getting the MOT done, the car will be sorned at the end of the month and scrapped shortly after, I will not be stripping bits to sell so if you want a good car that needs a bit of work

MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Old 06-01-14, 06:09 PM   #20
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Slightly ot, but I had a MoT terminated early when the oil filler cap sprung a leak.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote