theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 21-11-13, 04:55 PM   #1
Rocket Red

Rocket Red will become famous soon enough
Mot

Straight through this year with no problems. very happy and surprised.
Inner wing filter
Front strut brace
Rear strut brace
rear lower brace
Catch tank
Stainless cat back exhaust
Xpower springs
koni adjustable dampers
MG tf steering wheel

mod's coming soon
to many to list

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com
Rocket Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-13, 04:57 PM   #2
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Good result.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-13, 08:59 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Well done, great feeling when they go through.

Old 21-11-13, 09:30 PM   #4
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Mines went through with only front discs and pads needing done.pretty good considering the discs were the originals from 2004
Old 21-11-13, 09:33 PM   #5
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

another good result, Grimmy.

Old 21-11-13, 09:48 PM   #6
grimmy

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Aye it's been a cracking old buggy and still love driving it.
Old 22-11-13, 07:03 PM   #7
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Mines went through with only front discs and pads needing done.pretty good considering the discs were the originals from 2004
Nice one budy, well looked after so no surprise really, where did ya go ?
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-13, 12:05 AM   #8
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Nice one budy, well looked after so no surprise really, where did ya go ?
Only one place to go buddy .Goldie kept my car for the month I was away and sorted out my mot and done the work.top bloke top service as per usual.
Old 23-11-13, 09:57 AM   #9
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Only one place to go buddy .Goldie kept my car for the month I was away and sorted out my mot and done the work.top bloke top service as per usual.
Stored your car for a month ?
pretty sure I seen it gettin flung round knockhill & out at doggin spots when you was in Oz

Great service that is right enough mate, yip he, knows his stuff,prices are superb,location is very handy to us, just a shame his patter is
Pish. :-)
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-13, 10:02 AM   #10
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Stored your car for a month ?
pretty sure I seen it gettin flung round knockhill & out at doggin spots when you was in Oz

Great service that is right enough mate, yip he, knows his stuff,prices are superb,location is very handy to us, just a shame his patter is
Pish. :-)
Aye mate and that attempt at a beard is just tragic but aye he is a handy mechanic so you put up with these things.