theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 10-02-14, 05:18 PM   #11
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
not bad i s'pose

bet you cant put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it
I can apart from the black ones I have to chew them

Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
They look good.
Thanks Pete they do need another going over.I did lacquer them and it's peeling in a few places but thats a job for the summer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Looks great and the interior is defiantly my favourite bit quick question, can you remove the chrome rings on the heater vents to paint or did you mask up?
Gary yes you can remove them for painting.
Old 10-02-14, 05:21 PM   #12
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Cheers bud, I obviously had too quick a look haha. I though they were kind if bonded into the black surround. Never mind something else to add to my list that always increases but never goes down lol.

Any more plans for yours now?
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 05:33 PM   #13
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Looking good buddy, Still never seen another set of those fab door cards
Rarer than rockin horse Poo
I used to go to that car park for tinkering with car a lot before I moved
nice and sheltered from the elements and usually really quiet.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 06:25 PM   #14
grimmy

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Cheers bud, I obviously had too quick a look haha. I though they were kind if bonded into the black surround. Never mind something else to add to my list that always increases but never goes down lol.

Any more plans for yours now?
They are bonded but easy to remove a small flat screwdriver got them off as for plans no not really just a few odds and ends like tidying up the wheels getting a small blow on the exhaust sorted.fit my sheddist and maybe a catch tank but after that just the usual like a service.they all hinge on my back giving me peace long enough to do them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Looking good buddy, Still never seen another set of those fab door cards
Rarer than rockin horse Poo
I used to go to that car park for tinkering with car a lot before I moved
nice and sheltered from the elements and usually really quiet.
aye it's a good wee bit that Marcus probably handy for doing wee jobs here and there when you need shelter and space as like you say it's always empty.as for the door cards I only have you to thank for them as you could have been off with them yourself instead of telling me about them lol.
Old 10-02-14, 06:29 PM   #15
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
seen them when you posted them on facebook buddy,cars looking well,the plate finishes it off,real credit to ye grimmy
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 06:32 PM   #16
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
as for the door cards I only have you to thank for them as you could have been off with them yourself instead of telling me about them lol.
Wouldn't have been much good to me as my ZS has the much improved and upmarket- manual rotational window mechanism
Old 10-02-14, 06:34 PM   #17
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Yep, looking good, love the interior.

Old 10-02-14, 06:35 PM   #18
grimmy

Quote:
Wouldn't have been much good to me as my ZS has the much improved and upmarket- manual rotational window mechanism
Pmsl weight reduction I think was the reason for those
Old 10-02-14, 06:46 PM   #19
BUCKYDEVIL

That car park is ment to be for folk that live in the flats, reason it's so quiet is
stupid wee cnuts tanned the cars, still a good place to tinker like I said.
Found an old pic I took in same car park, think this was not long after I got it
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-02-14, 06:50 PM   #20
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
seen them when you posted them on facebook buddy,cars looking well,the plate finishes it off,real credit to ye grimmy
Quote:
That car park is ment to be for folk that live in the flats, reason it's so quiet is
stupid wee cnuts tanned the cars, still a good place to tinker like I said.
Found an old pic I took in same car park, think this was not long after I got it
[IMG][/IMG]
Hoi I used to be one of those wee cnunts although we never tanned the cars we were never out of there as kids the ramps were superp for skateboards and roller skates lol.was also magic for a game of hidey and the jannie used to chase us on ocassion as well he he he.happy days in the drum.