will-w

will-w is on a distinguished road
will book once i know my car will be up for it... need to get cambelt done too

Derv power baby!

will-w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-09, 06:34 PM   #32
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Chris the wife, will be there and refuses to come out on track. She will have a bash at it.
Cool ... Hopefully she'll be able to take a few stills if I bring my camera ...
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-09, 06:48 PM   #33
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by will-w View Post
It's only 20 minutes mate and you need only push as hard as you feel comfortable. No-one there is gonna be doin flying laps .... Well except Pete maybe !
Old 20-09-09, 08:53 PM   #34
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Sounds like an excuse already!!!
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-09, 09:31 AM   #35
will-w

I can't push it at all, the second I even try and put my foot down the turbo makes a nasty sound so I pull back... That's what happens when a useless exhaust company (soon to be X-Part exhaust supplier) put a 57mm exhaust on a car that's suppose to have a 65mm!!!

Derv power baby!

Old 26-09-09, 07:50 PM   #36
will-w

Ok guys, well unless I manage to materialise a new 2.5" decat and mid section out of thin air before Wednesday, I will not be making it... which really really sucks!!

Will make the next one, if there's one that is!!

Derv power baby!

Old 26-09-09, 11:57 PM   #37
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

I'm there Dan!!!!

We were up in the Lakes and driving roung Windamere, funny grunching noise from the brakes, thought grit had got under a pad, as I was supposed to have had new front disks and pads and rear pads fitted a year ago. Anyhow did some hard braking, reversed and braked, noise getting worse, so checked all the disks and the rear o/s was bu**ered.

Went into Kendal and found a National garage and got a price of £160 for rear disks and pads, got him down to £140.

At least I know the brakes are now OK for Brands, the rear o/s was rusted solid and only working on one pad, this had gone down to the metal!!!

I've got a set of front and rear pads in the garage ready to fit, doh!!!!
Old 27-09-09, 07:31 AM   #38
will-w

I'm rather annoyed as I've got a 180 brake setup, and some braided hoses ready to go on for Brands, but because of a stupid useless exhaust company (Klarius Ltd) I won't be able to make it

Derv power baby!

Old 27-09-09, 10:05 AM   #39
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Wink

Quote:
I'm rather annoyed as I've got a 180 brake setup, and some braided hoses ready to go on for Brands, but because of a stupid useless exhaust company (Klarius Ltd) I won't be able to make it
Hi Will, we will give you a 30 sec start if that helps, though its not a race and you can go round as fast or as slow as you like.
Old 27-09-09, 12:14 PM   #40
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Looking forward to this. I mentioned it to a lad at work who's got old clapped out 924. He said he might come along.

Pete ... At least you'll be able to stop before running into the back of me .. !