theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 07-05-11, 01:27 PM   #11
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
K and N panel filter - Tick

Hope to get what I've got so far fitted either later this month or next with RRs as I go along. Will be interesting to see what each thing makes. Also, what difference there will be in my MPG. At the moment I'm getting about 45 - 48 in stop start traffic.

The remap might have to wait - or might have to get brought forward depending on how it runs with the little mods. Been good fun collecting stuff. Gutted I missed out on the lowering springs Lawrence was selling. Having gone for the cheaper 205 40 options on my tyres, they look a bit small. Lowering the car would sort that. Will get the EGR blanked off too to stop the jerkyness on balanced throttle.

Never mind - so far - so very good.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 06:38 PM   #12
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Glad you are still enjoying the car Dan, thay do go well and with your mods to do will only go better.

Always a cost, might lose a few mpg, but the grin factor is worth it.

Old 07-05-11, 06:49 PM   #13
ramdonice

ramdonice is on a distinguished road
i miss my rover 45 diesel with 150bhp and 260lbs

with your erg valve blanking it off with put the engine light on because your car was made after 2004, think it can be disabled in the remap tho

had 205/40's on my zed when i got it and hated it and was cheaper to get the 18's with nearly new conti sports 3 on then buy new tyres for the straights, made the wheels look small, bigger arch gaps and getting the jack under the car was a pain

Last edited by ramdonice; 07-05-11 at 06:52 PM.
ramdonice is offline   Reply With Quote