theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 06-02-08, 12:06 PM   #21
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
like most of that, but the Halfords graphic stack lets it down IMO, especially since it clearly doesn't have some of the brands fitted!

I always liked black without the spoiler, it suits it

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-08, 04:59 PM   #22
papa_lazaroo

papa_lazaroo is on a distinguished road
The mrs told me today that of all of my cars over the last 20 years (Mercs BMW-5's, Rover 600's and Audi a-6's), this one is the one she feels less at ease driving. She said that she feels like, if the car could talk, it would tell her that she is not the cars owner, and she should get out. ( I think she is slightly mad).

The Chrome stickers are probably coming off,as soon as the temp increases. (in the cold, they are a 8itch to get off as they don't flex, they just break up into a million pieces).
The Skull is going to move, if this site ever pulls it together on the chrome X-power badges that we have been teased with.

Had the car in the tunnel at work (Wind tunnel) the Lip spoiler generates 26 KG of downforce at 100mph, so the difference between the 2 in Effect is minimal, But I agree the visual effect of the extreme spoiler is better. I just object to paying some t055er at a breakers more for the spoiler than he bought the car for at the salvage auction. Old synical me eh?

Anyone like the phrase on my number plate under the reg? I had some young cockney lad with a Mondeo tell me at the services the other day, that his st200 (Does ST stand for Stupid Tw@t?) was quicker than my Zed. I told him I doubted it, but like his Mrs, His car was uglier than mine. He disappeared in a cloud of wheel spin.