theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-09-09, 03:12 PM   #1
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
haha:P
Old 30-09-09, 10:43 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Had a great day, first one out behind the Megan that you have to follow for 3 laps, to get to know where to aim the car, he pulls off, so flat out along the pit straight, Dan hard on my boot, drop down the right hander, up the hill, change gear for the next nasty right hander and guess what-------my gear knob came flying off and dissapeared somewhere.

Now got to change gear with a stumpy little gear shift, still Dan and I had a good time, met up with Benny from X power in his ZT, think he has the bug now and already talking about booking up for the next one.

Best £25.00 you can spend.

Thought I had blown the turbo at one stage, going along the pit straight, thought this is funny not pulling well and went to change down for the trip down the hill when I found I was in 5th, I blame the stupid knob!!!

Try and get some pics up later. Knobs back on now as well.

peterzs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-09, 07:38 AM   #3
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Yep .... Seconded....

Had a great time ... Really good fun. Much warmer this time and I didn't break down. I was really happy with how my car went.

Pete and I agree that it's a great chance for us to actually see what our cars can do with the little mods etc and really give the cars a good (safe) legal thrashing. I hope we can get some more for the next time.

Those of you with a diesel really need to look at what Pete's done. It seems to go really well. I was really surprised. I reckon mine's faster, but there really ain't a lot in it, and he was probably doing 50 odd to the gallon whereas I could see my fuel guage dropping in front of my eyes !

Looking forward to the pics Pete.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-09, 08:36 AM   #4
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

50/ gall I wish, Chris is sorting pics out now.
Old 01-10-09, 05:03 PM   #5
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Wink

FEW PICS YESTERDAY BRANDS HATCH

HOPE THERE IS NOT TOO MANY PHOTOS AND THEY ARE OK

DAN AND PETE HAD GREAT FUN

REGARDS CHRIS

Last edited by peterzs; 01-10-09 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-10-09, 05:12 PM   #6
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Great stuff ... Pete ... You look like you're really pushing it through that bend mate .... Some real body roll goin' on !

Thanks Chris ...
Old 01-10-09, 07:39 PM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Wink

All I can see are white knuckels, hanging on to the steering wheel.
Old 01-10-09, 07:40 PM   #8
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn shame I couldn't make it. Would've been good to see a comparison between mine and Dans to see modded/standardish
Old 01-10-09, 07:50 PM   #9
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
Damn shame I couldn't make it. Would've been good to see a comparison between mine and Dans to see modded/standardish
Exactly my point ... It's a great chance to see what the true differences are in the cars.

Out of the factory, my 180 would have wiped the floor with Pete's diesel. Now though, after he tinkered they are much closer.

Yours too .... with your bits and bobs, and mine being as it was apart from a rear box which will add nothing, it'd be really interesting, although I reckon you'd be pushing yours a bit harder through the bends !
Old 01-10-09, 07:52 PM   #10
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
although I reckon you'd be pushing yours a bit harder through the bends !
Why does everyone assume this?