theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 07-07-07, 11:22 PM   #1
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
My TB ZS180 MKI

I know, it's the annoying trophy blue one! But it was the only colour for me, being a Chelski boy from the late 60's!

stamford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-07, 11:25 PM   #2
MGZS55

MGZS55 is on a distinguished road
Some more great pics here. Good stuff Stamford (the name all becomes clear)! Great locatoin too.
Old 07-07-07, 11:29 PM   #3
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
You'll be surprised how many people can't link the name!

The location is really nice, Brean in Somerset. You can park on the beach all day and its so quiet there, going again in a couple of weeks. A great place to deafen the chaffs when they're hangin out near the amusement park with their barryboy Corsas!
Old 07-07-07, 11:34 PM   #4
sduk

really really nice, love the exhausts! only thing id change are the rear lights for the black ones but thats just personal preference.
Old 07-07-07, 11:37 PM   #5
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
Will be on the beach this Thurs and Fri so will get some piccies there too.

Will also have to visit some nice NT properties now that i'm a member and get some there as well.
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-07, 11:45 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduk View Post
really really nice, love the exhausts! only thing id change are the rear lights for the black ones but thats just personal preference.
It was a tough choice, black or chrome ones............now the standard ones are back on, condensation problem. I may even look at making up some LED ones as a challenge!
Old 07-07-07, 11:45 PM   #7
MGZS55

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
You'll be surprised how many people can't link the name!

The location is really nice, Brean in Somerset. You can park on the beach all day and its so quiet there, going again in a couple of weeks. A great place to deafen the chaffs when they're hangin out near the amusement park with their barryboy Corsas!

www.Barryboys.co.uk is always worth a giggle. My Son's a Junior Gunner so Stamford is discussed within our 4 walls. Looking forward to the season ahead?
Old 07-07-07, 11:52 PM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGZS55 View Post
www.Barryboys.co.uk is always worth a giggle. My Son's a Junior Gunner so Stamford is discussed within our 4 walls. Looking forward to the season ahead?
I do go on their website now and again, so funny!

I am looking forward to it, as long as the contracts are sorted and all the player hype has settled, who might be leaving, who might be joining etc. I reckon it will be alot closer this season, more teams in the mix and no clear favourites. Hopefully all the bitching behind the scenes will have stopped and all get on as they should. So, think the gooners will be fighting up there?
Old 08-07-07, 12:09 AM   #9
MGZS55

Think they need amother season yet before they'll be ready to mount a challenge, but you never know.
Old 08-07-07, 10:00 AM   #10
Stevedx

does look nice