theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 02-09-10, 04:34 PM   #1
tcr

tcr is on a distinguished road
Angry holy s*!t

im a diabetic and therfore have to renew my driving licence every 3 years which is due for renewal very soon, as id not yet recived the forms from dvla iv just rang them to enquire only to be told mr riley you dont have a licence .i had some points put on it in early 2008 but on their system no-one has logged that they've recived and sent back my licence so they revoked it 2 1/2 years ago without telling me. now i have to explain to my boss that i cant drive for another 3 weeks while they get it sorted. i dredd to think what could have happened if id have been pulled or had an accident.
dvla complete wa^?ers or what
www.youtube.com/riley942

zs mods janspeed de-cat , powerflow cat-back system , homemade itg / stainless innerwing induction , vented to air oil catch tank ,silicone hoses ,in dash oil pressure / oil temp gauges ,hid headlights, led sidelights, led foglights ,courtesy lighting ,3 point harness ,
r45 headlights
tcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-10, 05:01 PM   #2
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Oh my God - it is completely retarded how they are allowed to get away with things like this.

if they loose your forms it is your fault and you are the one that has to sort out their **** ups. no other industry or business is run this way or gets away with being run this way!
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-10, 05:31 PM   #3
SharronB

SharronB is on a distinguished road
OMG! are they for real ?? you have been one lucky fella not to have been pulled or worse
SharronB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-10, 07:19 PM   #4
tcr

tcr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharronB View Post
OMG! are they for real ?? you have been one lucky fella not to have been pulled or worse
very lucky with the way i drive
www.youtube.com/riley942

zs mods janspeed de-cat , powerflow cat-back system , homemade itg / stainless innerwing induction , vented to air oil catch tank ,silicone hoses ,in dash oil pressure / oil temp gauges ,hid headlights, led sidelights, led foglights ,courtesy lighting ,3 point harness ,
r45 headlights
tcr is offline   Reply With Quote