theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 01-08-12, 11:28 AM   #11
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Good to see that the people running this forum will take a firm stance against people like this
Shame that this forum was getting bad press on another site.
when the MG community is as small as it is already it's far better if we get together and keep each other informed of future fraudsters.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 11:32 AM   #12
vanishing days

vanishing days will become famous soon enough
Good news
Old 01-08-12, 11:40 AM   #13
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing days View Post
Good news
Well said.
Old 01-08-12, 12:02 PM   #14
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Good to see that the people running this forum will take a firm stance against people like this
Shame that this forum was getting bad press on another site.
when the MG community is as small as it is already it's far better if we get together and keep each other informed of future fraudsters.
thats how i feel about all this aswell,its a step in the right direction,hope those who are having problems etc,can get them resolved
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 12:12 PM   #15
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
It's ok guys I shall use the door swiftly I could explain my opinion but I think ill b shrugged off all the best moderators and people on here.....

Oh and btw me and George had a car related issue for the past two weeks which was sorted as soon as he could.......
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 12:16 PM   #16
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence-zs180 View Post
It was deff getting out of hand and starting to put a bad side to this forum and I for one am glad that the admins/owners etc have done what's right to protect the forum, this is a good forum that doesn't take life or itself to seriousley and is a great help with many helpful members that are proud to be here and that it's bloody hard to find.
On a side note I delt with him 2+ years ago, He did my belts and a few other bits and it seems I was one of the lucky ones.. Even though I swear he caused the join between the two manifolds to split.. But hey whats done is done
y'know that's the odd thing, he can do good work, years ago when he was into T16s he built some good motors, but then as now it was outweighed by all the other "baggage"

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 12:46 PM   #17
Ricwin
Site Supporter

Ricwin is on a distinguished road
I would have to say this was a good call by The Boss.
Regardless of the controversy and strife caused by such a member, anything detrimental to the site and its reputation should be dealt with in such a manner.
Ricwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 12:54 PM   #18
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Exactly!

Luckily I am relatively new and have only heard stories of some of the rogue trading. Seems like a good call.
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 02:19 PM   #19
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
Ahhh peace and quiet at last brb gone to get a beer. Anyone else want one?

ZS Appreciation Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475756782447499/

> ZR 105 (Broken) > MK2 ZS 180 (Sold) > MK1 ZS 180 (Sold) > ZR Replica (Dead) > MK1 ZS 180 (Broken)
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12, 02:21 PM   #20
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Got anything stronger?