theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 02-03-13, 02:25 PM   #11
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
We have a neighbour over the road, few years back he had a sporty pug 206. He came out one morning and someone had pulled all his body kit off.

Street lights on all night, we have a dog and nothing.

No one saw or heard anything!!!!
Old 02-03-13, 03:24 PM   #12
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Merryhill, sure a few people on themgzr have had their fog surrounds stolen there too, look on ebay
Old 02-03-13, 04:43 PM   #13
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
You'll be suprised what people will nick, my partner has had her plastic fog light surround pinched from her mk2 zr outside our house!
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-13, 04:59 PM   #14
ian zs180

ian zs180 is on a distinguished road
Id go balistic if that had happened to me mine is firefrost aswell . You must be feeling fed up at the minute i know i would be . Makes my blood boil when you see things like that happen you work hard to have nice things in life and some little bas*ard comes and wrecks it on you . Hope you can find one and get it sorted soon mate
ian zs180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-13, 05:03 PM   #15
mrmick

mrmick is on a distinguished road
Scum of the earth thats all i can say we work for what we have
WARWICKSHIRE & NORTHANTS RAPID RESPONSE VEHICLE.
winner of best zs saloon zs monogram and modded zs also 2nd best car of show at first Mgww meet
Winner best zs saloon at MG saloon day burghley house 19th july 2015
mrmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-13, 05:31 PM   #16
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
That is shocking and surely someone must have seen something suspicious.
Old 02-03-13, 05:47 PM   #17
Enright

Enright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono-MG View Post
Any help locating the parts would be greatly appreciated, I should be able to take care of prep and repainting as I highly doubt anyone is breaking a firefrost mk2..
You may be lucky still:
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=24265
I know he says the bodykit is provisionally sold, but who knows - if you ask nicely...?

Mk2 MG ZS TD 115 with full 180 kit (and 2x Lotus Elan SE Turbos)
Enright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-13, 07:19 PM   #18
Jono-MG

Jono-MG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
Merryhill, sure a few people on themgzr have had their fog surrounds stolen there too, look on ebay
I am scouring fleabay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian zs180 View Post
Id go balistic if that had happened to me mine is firefrost aswell . You must be feeling fed up at the minute i know i would be . Makes my blood boil when you see things like that happen you work hard to have nice things in life and some little bas*ard comes and wrecks it on you . Hope you can find one and get it sorted soon mate
Fed up is not the word, thanks for all the support tho guys and be sure to lock up yours as Pete said there only getting rarer and sadly this may become more common. Also its given the mrs a lot more ammunition for wanting me to get rid and "get somthing more sensible and practical that chavs don't want to steal bits off" :'(.

Last edited by Jono-MG; 02-03-13 at 07:22 PM.
Jono-MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-13, 07:50 PM   #19
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Keep an eye and also espiecially if the same seller sells mk2 zr foglamp surrounds. Report to police also. Im sure you arent the first to have mg bits stolen there.
Old 02-03-13, 07:58 PM   #20
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
can see us etching car reg number on all the body bits, trouble is the scumbags would just grind them out.

But at least they would have to answer a few questions if they were flogging bits that were all ground out.

Trouble is they seem hard to get off in one piece, unless you are a highly skilled scumbag that can get them off undamaged in 5 seconds or less.