theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 26-10-09, 09:42 PM   #1
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
dark n rainy pics, well i do live in scotland

had a couple more but its not letting me upload them, first one just looked like it was peeping round the door when i was workin away in the garage lol, the 2nd and 3rd are in falloch just after ardlui, at the drover pub, if anyof you are driving up the a82 i strongly suggest you go there, lovely wee pub, hundreds of years old, and some cracking scenery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18102009214.jpg (89.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 24102009236.jpg (97.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 24102009237.jpg (94.6 KB, 57 views)
Old 26-10-09, 09:58 PM   #2
Nor

Nor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the rough
Liking the wheels Ritchy. Carbon copy of my motor, apart from the wheel colour.

You can't beat a journey up the A82
Old 26-10-09, 10:11 PM   #3
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
yup had a bit of fun on the way back from crainlarich in the dark and rain on the twisty bit before tarbet. im gettin the wheels coated again, i painted mine myself but its not strong enough when ripping off the runflats
Old 26-10-09, 10:24 PM   #4
Nor

Nor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchyp View Post
yup had a bit of fun on the way back from crainlarich in the dark and rain on the twisty bit before tarbet. im gettin the wheels coated again, i painted mine myself but its not strong enough when ripping off the runflats
Been down that road many a time mate, absolutely love it. The 180 was made for that kinda driving Your wheels look cracking. Was thinking of doing the same sorta colour with mine.

Same road: http://i10.tinypic.com/2z40dgm.jpg
Old 26-10-09, 11:56 PM   #5
Ritchy
technically an expertish

mines only a 110, i get free insurance on anythin under a 1.6 but its still nippy enough handles well, the greys nice i think, getting mine done at chamelion in renfrew, should see thier site
Old 27-10-09, 07:30 AM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Looks nice, backdrop good too.
Old 27-10-09, 09:17 AM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Great photos
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-09, 10:51 AM   #8
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
nice wee set of pics, do like that road....when the tourists are fackin aff to bed mind you. Was up it couple o months back, but in the scrote no the ZS, thinking of heading north to Fort Bill then Sneckie soon and the ZS will be out to play this time
Old 27-10-09, 04:39 PM   #9
Ritchy
technically an expertish

going up was a nightmare lol, it was during the day, n i wa sin a rush, firstly a load of cyclist cycling in a formation about the size of an artic lorry, holding eeryone up, then some old guy in a bora on the big open bit decided he wanted to do 40, managed to get past him, then some old dear was doin 20 all the way from tarbet lol, way home was nothing, except it was pitch black, n sideways rain:P challenge drive 60 into the bends:P