theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 01-03-15, 12:00 AM   #21
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
That must be the bargain of 2015.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 06:31 AM   #22
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Although it was a real bargin with an impressive spec, it doesn't help other owners with daft prices such as this. I had noticed lately they seemed to be creeping up a little or was I hoping they were?
Old 01-03-15, 07:41 AM   #23
Deckz

Deckz is on a distinguished road
Very very cheap with a decent spec.
Deckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 08:07 AM   #24
LozMachine
Site Supporter

LozMachine is a jewel in the roughLozMachine is a jewel in the roughLozMachine is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Although it was a real bargin with an impressive spec, it doesn't help other owners with daft prices such as this. I had noticed lately they seemed to be creeping up a little or was I hoping they were?
That is a downside but..
The original advert has gone now, it was basically advertised as spares/repairs, and reading between the lines the guy had a lot of interest by people wanting certain parts off it, some even encouraging to break it. i bought it without even seeing it , waiting another 4 weeks before i could go and pick it up ,and to be fair it does have some niggles but it is not as bad as the advert suggested, it was looking like a prime candidate to be the next one to pop up on ebay being sold in parts. And for that i ain't half glad i bought it.
Old 01-03-15, 08:26 AM   #25
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
If I hadn't been trying to sort out my own mk2 I'd have bought it rather than posting it.

We need a project thread on it's de-niggling.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 08:57 AM   #26
ZS180V6

ZS180V6 is on a distinguished road
Wow what a buy

Why was it spares or repair it looks great

I had the same could mk 2 before and they look great
ZS180V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 11:59 AM   #27
Stev180

Stev180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LozMachine View Post
Yeah it really was Stev, xpower duplex with sportcat (janspeed i assume), itg air filter, all factory fitted apparently, 4xelectric windows, cd changer, parking sensors, i can see why peeps wanted to buy to break! After a bit of elbow grease she is coming up nicely too , Mileage is 125,000 but hey , drove her home 200 miles and she's tight as a drum compared to my mk1. Which leads me to.......
Sorry STE Haha
From the pictures it never looks that price! Sounds like it has all the options! I would say the performance parts are not factory items. Sounds like you had a fantastic drive with it. With that mileage at least you know all the cogs turn! Good luck.
Stev180 is offline   Reply With Quote