theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Old 30-01-19, 03:22 PM   #61
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
The Flywheel makes a big difference doesn't it

I happen to have a Black Oak console (MK2 with the Climate) just sitting in my Garage taking up space if you need it?

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-19, 05:22 PM   #62
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Certainly revs more freely. Not had a chance to fully try it, been advised to be careful for the first 500 miles.
Might take you up on the centre console, something isn't quite right with mine. Ive used gorilla glue where the screw holes have threaded at the back of the console to keep it together, feels really tight but the buttons still need a good shove to work. Is that just how they are on mk2's?
Spent 2 hours today just working out how the leather gator goes back on the handbrake, but its on and really pleased with the results!
Old 04-02-19, 03:51 PM   #63
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
Certainly revs more freely. Not had a chance to fully try it, been advised to be careful for the first 500 miles.
Might take you up on the centre console, something isn't quite right with mine. Ive used gorilla glue where the screw holes have threaded at the back of the console to keep it together, feels really tight but the buttons still need a good shove to work. Is that just how they are on mk2's?
Spent 2 hours today just working out how the leather gator goes back on the handbrake, but its on and really pleased with the results!
I havn't driven either of My ZS's for a while, so can't remember how the buttons are, but again you are welcome to try them out if you want, see how they feel in comparison to your buttons... I may even have a full set of buttons around somewhere as well if needed....

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-19, 08:18 PM   #64
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
I'll be back down that way for the opening round of the BTCC end of March so I'll pop and see you. If you have the buttons, let me know as I'll be putting the dash back together soon.
Old 04-02-19, 08:19 PM   #65
mattie007

Most of them have broken of bent clips as you can see
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6297817D-CA4E-4F3F-945E-813A8F0486D9.jpg (10.6 KB, 10 views)