theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 22-07-07, 09:18 PM   #11
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiep160 View Post
Yes it was a Proper mini, it started life as a 998cc city and endind up a 1300 cooper rep,

I love Mini's had loads over the years and learnt to race in one. I had a beaut, 1340 Longman Engine, big valve head & rally x cam, 48 Weber, Jack Knight straight cut g'box, Quaife LSD and my own design coil over beam axle, also had a flip front in fibreglass and kevlar reinforced corners. Pity redundancy put paid to that one

Only a few months ago sold a Mini 25, that was neat, 1275GT conversion too, Revolutions, RC40 and original 25 interior except the wooden dash.

Here's a couple

Old 22-07-07, 09:31 PM   #12
lukiep160

lukiep160 is on a distinguished road
That is a cute mini, thats not to over the top, i'll see if i have any of my old one
Old 22-07-07, 10:34 PM   #13
ian zs180

very nice zr u have there the mini looks cool aswell
Old 23-07-07, 07:26 AM   #14
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiep160 View Post
That is a cute mini, thats not to over the top, i'll see if i have any of my old one

Some do get carried away when doing them up, I prefer the subtle approach. I was annoyed I had to sell it, I originally bought it for my daughter and started to do it up, then she changed her mind. Couldn't afford to keep and buy another car. It was the intention to keep it in the family.