theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars Wanted

Old 25-03-09, 06:40 PM   #1
BLUZS180

BLUZS180 is on a distinguished road
MK 1 120 Trophy Blue or Silver Wanted

Been a long while since last post i'm on the look out for a 120 as the title says got around 1500 to spend but could possibly stretch to 2000 if right motor came about. About time i got back to the ZS had a vectra sri but got nicked oh well got paid out so not all was lost.
Old 26-03-09, 06:38 AM   #2
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Whats your time scale mate?

And how far you willing to travel for the car?

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-09, 07:19 PM   #3
BLUZS180

Time wise i've got bags of to be honest but i'd prefer sooner rather than later, and distance i'd say 100 mile but if the right one came up then distance wouldn't be a problem.
Old 29-03-09, 01:32 PM   #4
BLUZS180

Decided to widen my buying potential either mk1 or mk2 in either silver, grey, blue or black saloon or hatch upto £2500 at a stretch
Old 30-03-09, 11:00 AM   #5
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
I have a Hatch ZS120 in Trophy Blue for sale... its got the monaco seats (with blue inserts), the side skirts, front bib 17 inch straights etc etc

Looking for something in the region of £1750.... but will consider offers

It will be available sometime in the next 2 months (sooner if I know I have a buyer)

Let me know if you want pictures etc and I will forward them on

Where you based?

Old 30-03-09, 04:32 PM   #6
BLUZS180

ZS I was beginning to give up hope of finding one, please send some pics, I am based quite a distance from you about 4 and half hours north in north Lincolnshire near hull don't know if you've heard of it but I live in Barton on Humber.

Email is M4rkF31@aol.com for pics unless you want to post on here.

Last edited by BLUZS180; 30-03-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Forgot something
BLUZS180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 12:54 PM   #7
ZS
IT Administrator

Apologies for not replying sooner with the photos! I will take some tonight and try to upload tomorrow (would have done last night but was busy and then today have been collecting my lodger's new bike etc...)

Old 01-04-09, 02:05 PM   #8
Zoolicious

Zoolicious is on a distinguished road
Josh from JT Autos made me an offer for a 120, he wants 1895 ono for it iirc:
Quote:
4 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 72,000 miles, Metallic Silver, ABS, Adjustable seats, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Computer, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Leather seats, Immobiliser, Metallic paintwork, Power assisted steering, Remote Central locking, Sports seats, Sunroof, Full Service History. Just had new Clutch fitted.

With this car - i can give you 6 months warranty, i also accept credit/debit card payment if this is easier.

The car is very nice to drive, it's mechanically perfect and with the brand new clutch fitted, it's gear change is faultless. You're more than welcome to come and view it.

I am unsure of the exact date that the MOT expires but it will have a long MOT on it.

The vehicle doesn't come with tax but i can tax the vehicle for an addtion 6/12 months at extra cost if you wish.

Thanks,

Josh
The car's silver.
I sent you his e-mail via PM so you can contact him.
I couldn't do anything with Josh's offer as I'm still searching a 180 and not a 120.
Zoolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 04:36 PM   #9
BLUZS180

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
Apologies for not replying sooner with the photos! I will take some tonight and try to upload tomorrow (would have done last night but was busy and then today have been collecting my lodger's new bike etc...)

Cheers mate no problem don't mind waiting at all we all have things to do ill wait for you to post pics patiently.
Old 01-04-09, 04:38 PM   #10
BLUZS180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolicious View Post
Josh from JT Autos made me an offer for a 120, he wants 1895 ono for it iirc:

The car's silver.
I sent you his e-mail via PM so you can contact him.
I couldn't do anything with Josh's offer as I'm still searching a 180 and not a 120.
Cheers mate I'll get in touch with him at some point good luck finding a 180 I had one before and loved it regret getting rid to be honest.