theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-10, 09:48 AM   #11
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Here's the thing, yep folk can throw in a cheap offer see if anyone is desperate enough to get rid of their car and the buyer grabs a billy bargain. Post up this on a forum folk can see the nice low price and question it if they like thats the way the world rolls. Breaking this car would of course get the best return but personally i would like to see it stay whole but this depends if a buyer comes along who see's the car and it's parts for what they are really worth tbh.

As for reliability Personally this car has a greater chance of running at a greater reliability than most tbh due to the work it has had done in the past to remedy the poor reliability it used to suffer from. So looking at it it really is less of a risk tbh
Old 30-08-10, 10:03 AM   #12
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Here's the thing, yep folk can throw in a cheap offer see if anyone is desperate enough to get rid of their car and the buyer grabs a billy bargain. Post up this on a forum folk can see the nice low price and question it if they like thats the way the world rolls. Breaking this car would of course get the best return but personally i would like to see it stay whole but this depends if a buyer comes along who see's the car and it's parts for what they are really worth tbh.

As for reliability Personally this car has a greater chance of running at a greater reliability than most tbh due to the work it has had done in the past to remedy the poor reliability it used to suffer from. So looking at it it really is less of a risk tbh
Thanks for that dude I appreciate it! Yes indeed it has been unrelaible but all niggles have been fixed regardless often with genuine MG Rover parts or uprated parts not the cheaper pattern parts!

For the amount of work done on it I would genuinely be shocked if something went wrong in the near future.

Anyway..........as most have pointed out...........it is a bargain and I would like it gone to a good home. The lucky person who buys it won't be disappointed.
Old 30-08-10, 10:06 AM   #13
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave ZS-X View Post
struth jim i would have had this instantly had i not brought another car already.
I cant belive no'one has jumped on it, barring gtm's and possibly ross's it will run rings around all the other zs on here, folk dont know a good thing when they see it.
Your cars too cheap already so I would say ignore the silly offers, they are just looking to make a quick buck by breaking it for parts ....which of course you could still do.
Good luck
Dave
Dave you know nothing of my intentions and I would rather you diddnt try to guess them if you are going to get them so wrong. As per normal your commenting trying to make a stir. i have PM'd James with what i would use the car for somthing i diddnt really need to do untill you jumped in asuming you know all as usuall.

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 30-08-10 at 10:15 AM.
Old 30-08-10, 10:16 AM   #14
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
This is a fantastic bargain..... run and looked after my an enthusiast , not just an owner, it has all the great mods done already...
Old 30-08-10, 10:59 AM   #15
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Provisionally sold to a good home

Many thanks to you all people.........shame I have let it go for such a low price but I would sooner see it being used and enjoyed than sitting in a garage until my kids grow up.
Old 30-08-10, 11:25 AM   #16
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hi Jim, glad/sorry its gone if you know what I mean.

Think youve done the right thing, only seem to deteriorate, unless its in a protected garage.

Hope your all doing well.

Old 30-08-10, 11:35 AM   #17
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

some1s got a bargain happy days
Old 30-08-10, 11:36 AM   #18
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Hi Jim, glad/sorry its gone if you know what I mean.

Think youve done the right thing, only seem to deteriorate, unless its in a protected garage.

Hope your all doing well.

yep all good here!

family doing great and all well

if I can sell the ZT I may look at getting a ZS120 or ZT160.........got to say I love both cars except for the poor MPG!
Old 30-08-10, 12:18 PM   #19
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
glad it sold jim i appreciate the work that was put into it, someones got a good car for the price definatly