theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 13-12-11, 10:02 PM   #1
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Hey People.

It pains me to do this, but they just do not fit over the new brakes so got to go another route.

These wheels are another fantastic mod you could do to your car. If you read about unsprung weight etc potentially they would feel better than 10bhp imo. plus they look great and as long as you look after them have great re-sale.

Condition- I havnt any close ups of the wheels at the moment, but they are imaculate bar a couple of chips. The chips have happened on track but they are not to noticeable. I will get some up to date pics over the next few days.

Tyres.

Currently have tyres fitted that wouldnt really suit most people, a set of worn r888's with very little road life left. I can fit a set of budget tyres that have lots of tread left (6mm) with one of them being brand new (205/40/17) if it helps.

Price - You know i havnt a clue what their worth, they fetch a lot on the internet and halfords etc. So im saying £350 with the new tyre and 3 x tyres. In truth it will cost me 30 quid to mount the tyres and 40 quid for a budget so in turn I am geting £280.

collection from Toddington Beds, junc 12 m1
couple of pics recently taken on the car.

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 13-12-11 at 10:06 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote