theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 03-02-11, 07:02 PM   #1
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Mk2 Saloon Boot install.

As per the photo and all fittings/wiring to go with it.

As far as I'm aware there are 2 subs and an amp. All I know about them is what you can see in the photo. Stevelou5 may be able to help out. He's trying to dig out the details and I'm sure he'll update anyone who sends him a pm or this post with any info.

From what i can see the subs are "Boss Chaos 250W" x 2 and a "t1 audio ls500 2" amp.

All good and you can have the carpet etc, so long as I can have your carpet to replace it.

As you can see, it still leaves huge boot space down the centre. The bag of clubs is full size.

Offers invited as I've got no idea what it's worth. I'm thinking with the boxes already done that it may be worth a few quid, but you decide. I'm not an "ICE" man.

I think the actual bits are about ?100 worth - plus the boxes, carpets etc - so make an offer. You are invited to see it working - sorry to members up North - and if you want it, you have to come for it - pay for it - then remove it.

Last edited by Dan1971; 03-02-11 at 07:39 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 07:30 PM   #2
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Damn,, wish I was closer to you I would have that ,looks a great setup and a bargain for someone.
Good luck with the sale.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 08:59 PM   #3
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Dan, how is it affixed to the car?

I'm interested in it myself...

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 09:02 PM   #4
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
Dan, how is it affixed to the car?

I'm interested in it myself...
No idea mate ..... I'll have a root around in there tomorrow.
Old 04-02-11, 12:27 PM   #5
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
No idea mate ..... I'll have a root around in there tomorrow.
Did you manage to get a look Dan?

Old 04-02-11, 12:49 PM   #6
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Did you manage to get a look Dan?
I did mate, but there only appears to be a few screws visible. I don't know what they go into and I've not got a camera handy to take a pic and post. you could have a look at Stevelou5's posts/threads and see if there is any detail on there. That's what I'm off to do now.
Old 04-02-11, 12:56 PM   #7
ZS
IT Administrator

Quote:
I did mate, but there only appears to be a few screws visible. I don't know what they go into and I've not got a camera handy to take a pic and post. you could have a look at Stevelou5's posts/threads and see if there is any detail on there. That's what I'm off to do now.
Cool thankyou

Quote:
Got some fitted already pal, but they need a refurb .... Here's a thought though .... If you've got a set, and fancy my boot install, I'd do a swap with you ?
The set I have definetly need a refurb... however They are just sitting there taking up valuable space in my garage, so I'd be happy to swap them for the install

Only trouble is this... my carpet is nowhere near as neat or good condition as yours (6 years of buggies in and out etc) - I was trying to make sure that after removing it from your car that it would leave you with a decent carpet...

Old 04-02-11, 01:01 PM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Cool thankyou

The set I have definetly need a refurb... however They are just sitting there taking up valuable space in my garage, so I'd be happy to swap them for the install

Only trouble is this... my carpet is nowhere near as neat or good condition as yours (6 years of buggies in and out etc) - I was trying to make sure that after removing it from your car that it would leave you with a decent carpet...
Excellent - means I can have a go at refurbing myself and messing about with colours !!!! Do they have tyres on ?

Sure the carpet'd clean up OK .... So - what do we do now then ? Portsmouth ain't really just around the corner.
Old 04-02-11, 01:13 PM   #9
ZS
IT Administrator

Quote:
Excellent - means I can have a go at refurbing myself and messing about with colours !!!! Do they have tyres on ?

Sure the carpet'd clean up OK .... So - what do we do now then ? Portsmouth ain't really just around the corner.
Well your 75 mile away.

I know I can fit the wheels in the ZS boot fine (yes all four in the saloon)... so I don't mind driving to you

Up to you though... when is best?

As for tyres... yes... and Legal IIRC.. but will double check later

Old 04-02-11, 01:27 PM   #10
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Well your 75 mile away.

I know I can fit the wheels in the ZS boot fine (yes all four in the saloon)... so I don't mind driving to you

Up to you though... when is best?

As for tyres... yes... and Legal IIRC.. but will double check later

Well that was easy !!!

Anytime you want really mate ..... I work during the week but can vary my shifts if that's easier for you or weekends.