theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 09-09-12, 06:20 PM   #61
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Good to hear you have your Mojo back.

Hats off to all that gave a hand, and us lot that would have loved to have been there, (even it was the smell of the burgers and bangers on the BBQ) but couldnt make it.

Old 09-09-12, 06:51 PM   #62
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Dan using a pink wash mitt was a sight to behold

Think we may have evidence of Dan doing mechanical stuff! They all got stuck in, was great stuff!

BBQ ended up being a kitchen affair as the weather turned windy and started to rain a little, so a BBQ in the garage was the order of the day!

Will definately organise another like this to do work on peoples zeds, makes for an intersting meet and very productive!
Old 09-09-12, 06:51 PM   #63
Sonic_160zr
Events Organiser England

Sonic_160zr will become famous soon enough
Back home all safe and sound and car is soo much quieter without the rattly plenum. which is awesome! especially as I wasnt expecting to get it fixed today! Was a really good day and good to put some faces to the names and have a laugh whilst fixing the cars. Much better than a normal car park meet! actually learned a few things today as well so a really good day out in my books!

A big thanks for the food and the drinks. Cant wait for the next one!

Cheers,
Matt
Old 09-09-12, 06:55 PM   #64
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I'll be taking the car to work this week so will report how I get on with the lightened flywheel mod.
I'll tell you now...the flywheel will put a smile on your face

Sounds like it was a productive day, just goes to show what a great group on guys are on here

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-12, 06:56 PM   #65
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Oh and Matt, love your zed mate, even my daughters loved it! You got a cracker there. Glad the plenum was okay, cheers mate
Old 09-09-12, 07:07 PM   #66
Sonic_160zr
Events Organiser England

Sonic_160zr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
I'll tell you now...the flywheel will put a smile on your face

Sounds like it was a productive day, just goes to show what a great group on guys are on here
Just after being in yours Its on my list of mods to do. And although ive only been on here a short while ive quicky realized how good the group is and how much people are willing to go out of the way to help each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Oh and Matt, love your zed mate, even my daughters loved it! You got a cracker there. Glad the plenum was okay, cheers mate

Thanks Mick, glad you all liked it, the sun did its bit to help as well.

Cheers,
Matt
Old 09-09-12, 07:52 PM   #67
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Feckin traffic .... Just got back in .... Never mind - well worth it. Top day out.

Mick - how your mojo could have gone with such an amazin' sounding car is incredible - awesome - glad it's got you back -

Gordon - thanks for the help with the run round to Sam's and getting the bits fitted - really chuffed mate - thank you -

Matt - Glad you got your plenum sorted - sounds and goes as good as it looks now I bet.

Sam - thanks for the bumper, fog and brace. Colour match is good, spots are working great. I'll get the brace fitted as and when.

And finally - Kathy - that you for your hospitality and the grub was spot on ....

All- this was a top day and recommended - Here's to the first "Do stuff" meet....

Last edited by Dan1971; 09-09-12 at 07:58 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-12, 07:56 PM   #68
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
A really good day, so much done........Big grin back on Stamfords face, so arse truly kicked. We even washed it afterwards too. New plenum in Sonics, and new bumper and splitter on Dans...........Didnt have time to do anything to mine..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09092012 004.jpg (97.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 005.jpg (90.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 006.jpg (97.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 007.jpg (97.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 012.jpg (86.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 013.jpg (97.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 014.jpg (98.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 015.jpg (96.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 016.jpg (92.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 09092012 017.jpg (94.3 KB, 19 views)
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-12, 08:10 PM   #69
stamford
Site Owner

Gordon, we'll need to do another to get your car done!

Kathy said thanks, she was pleased it went well.

I think this weeks fuel usage will be a little higher than usual

Matt, Chloe wants your zed, can she have it?
Old 09-09-12, 08:15 PM   #70
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Feckin traffic .... Just got back in .... Never mind - well worth it. Top day out.

Mick - how your mojo could have gone with such an amazin' sounding car is incredible - awesome - glad it's got you back -

Gordon - thanks for the help with the run round to Sam's and getting the bits fitted - really chuffed mate - thank you -

Matt - Glad you got your plenum sorted - sounds and goes as good as it looks now I bet.

Sam - thanks for the bumper, fog and brace. Colour match is good, spots are working great. I'll get the brace fitted as and when.

And finally - Kathy - that you for your hospitality and the grub was spot on ....

All- this was a top day and recommended - Here's to the first "Do stuff" meet....
No worries, glad to help. Dont forget once you've soldered your resister give a nudge, I'll show you how to put it in. PS, The traffic was horrendous!!!
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote