theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 10-01-12, 12:13 AM   #1
Levi

Levi is on a distinguished road
17" OZ Chrono Lightweight Alloys

I've been thinking of doing this for a good few weeks but just couldn't make my mind up whether to or not!

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19280

OZ Chronos
17" x 7
ET37
Falken ZE912, 205/40/17, good tread
Brand new Spigot rings for ZS fitment

Condition, very nice indeed, there is some very minor kerb marks on outer part of the rim, but you have to inspect them closely to see this.

I have not used the wheels yet, I have only had them on the car to make sure they fit and to see what they look like, the idea was to keep them off the car until after winter, but it turns out the weather has been decent!

I am getting married this year October, and I'm 'meant' to be focussing on paying for a wedding/honeymoon/deposit, so after talking to the future misses, we have decided to sell anything that's not a necessity until we are settled. This means the Chronos have to go, along with a load of other bits for my Rover 100 project.

I'm looking for around the £400 Mark for these, collection only. I will take some close up pictures of the wheels and tyres today. PM me if interested.

Cheers
Lee
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-12, 06:10 AM   #2
Taphouse

Taphouse is on a distinguished road
I want these so bad!! The missus would murder me as we are saving for our deposit for the mortgage, plus the dreaded tax return this month!

Good luck, I am quite sure these won't hang around, or though I hope they do so I can buy them in a month or so. :-)
Old 10-01-12, 09:27 AM   #3
Levi

Yep I know how you feel mate! I'd like to keep them really, but it cant be justified. Having said that, I'll only sell them for a good price!
Old 10-01-12, 04:23 PM   #4
Levi

Pictures of wheels and tyres showing the worst Kerb mark on each....

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Last edited by Levi; 10-01-12 at 04:25 PM. Reason: More information
Old 13-01-12, 03:36 PM   #5
Levi

These are still for sale, make me an offer! I may deliver around the London/herts/Essex area for small charge.
Old 18-01-12, 10:00 PM   #6
Levi

My bottom price for these is £325.00. I will probably list them on eBay next week if no one is Interested.

Cheers
Lee
Old 25-02-12, 07:54 PM   #7
Levi

Bump, never got round to listing these on eBay, went in the garage the other day and it reminded me to follow this up lol!

Right, I'm open to offers on these now so give me a shout if you have an offer or questions.
Old 25-02-12, 08:19 PM   #8
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
All you getting married types lol.........................Do what I did, dump the wife then buy a ZS............Now I can enjoy myself as much as I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years of marriage = 1 orion, 1 Mk2 Cavalier and 3 Rover 214SLi's. Divorced and straight in to a 214SEi, then the ZS.............Never looked back. No more oh I need a new handbag, new shoes, new dress. Its now just the car needs new tyres, polish or just a new accessory.................
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-12, 08:54 PM   #9
Levi

Daytona, the scary thing is, I know that you are right and I'm still going through with it! When I'm cruising about in my 214sli and buying handbags in a couple years time, I'll think back to this post and smile!
Old 25-02-12, 09:17 PM   #10
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Off topic - sorry - I'm married - nearly 15 yrs mate - and my Mrs puts up with all my car sh1t.

Sure Mick and Pete at least have been married longer. So long as she gets her new handbag and shoes - you'll be able to keep some decent wheels under you.

Nice wheels though.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote