theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 19-10-13, 08:31 PM   #1
kev mocko

kev mocko is on a distinguished road
Smile Big Thankyou to mg zs ste

Well had a nice drive over from manchester to sollihull today to buy a full stainless powerflow and sports cat from steve,Had a good day helping steve with the fitting of the exhaust and providing the bolts to fix the sagging rear bumper too and showing me how to fix it, a really easy job to do too,Id recommend steve anytime for doing work on the zs he seems to know his way round the zs very well, or buying any parts from him top guy well happy with the exhaust now sounds mint. And next job a balance vis is it? as steve confirmed that is down at the mo thats next on my to do list then have a mint zs again,

Cheers again steve
kev mocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-13, 08:54 PM   #2
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
Cheers kev, nice to meet you and nice ZS you got there
Old 19-10-13, 09:14 PM   #3
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev mocko View Post
Well had a nice drive over from manchester to sollihull today to buy a full stainless powerflow and sports cat from steve,Had a good day helping steve with the fitting of the exhaust and providing the bolts to fix the sagging rear bumper too and showing me how to fix it, a really easy job to do too,Id recommend steve anytime for doing work on the zs he seems to know his way round the zs very well, or buying any parts from him top guy well happy with the exhaust now sounds mint. And next job a balance vis is it? as steve confirmed that is down at the mo thats next on my to do list then have a mint zs again,

Cheers again steve

Im in need of a new exhaust pm me prices on a) rear box b) rear and middle
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-13, 11:45 AM   #4
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
this is something i need to adress aswell,im sure the car isnt running right,but the last time i took the power vis out it went horribly wrong,hopefully can do a few jobs on weds on my next day off
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-13, 02:16 PM   #5
Ippon

Ippon has a spectacular aura aboutIppon has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev mocko View Post

Cheers again steve
When do you plan to do the sagging bumper? I'ts on my list of jobs to do? What bolts did you get? Are you doing the job exactley as decribed here? http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7019
Ippon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-13, 03:55 PM   #6
kev mocko

kev mocko is on a distinguished road
Hi ippon me and steve just took the clips off the bodywork when we removed the bumper and drilled a hole through the middle of the clips and the bolts we used was just wider than the hole which then made them tap into the plastic clips and make the clip open up so it was tight to the bodywork rear quarterpanels so the bumper then clipped nice & tight when put back on
kev mocko is offline   Reply With Quote