AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 04-06-09, 11:53 AM   #21
davidkp

davidkp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside_ZS View Post
Back to the car in hand though at the end of the day the seller has lied and probbaly knew it wasn't just vandal damage. This is a common excuse for selling catted cars to make people think there was no serious damage.

I'd e-mail the seller and tell them what you've found out. You might ge it cheaper.
Sounds good mate I will look into them

I have done mate and he's saying he wasn't Aware of the cars history lol. I wouldn't have minded the cat d vandalism as that's only a few scuffs which is worth the extra 2k it would have cost otherwise, but I don't want a car that's been stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
A Plan were by far the best for me. Ive paid £400 every year for the last 3 years and Im now 24 with 4 years ncb. Everyone else was double at the time.

However this year they have bumped it up. So Im moving to either 'the policy shop' or 'first central'. Both quoted £350 with mods!
Old 05-08-09, 06:54 PM   #22
Southside_ZS

Southside_ZS is on a distinguished road
Sorry to drag up an old thread but im now the owner of this car after alot of haggling and dealing. Got it for £1500 Does need alot of tidying but overall its a good car. Will get pics up the weekend.
Southside_ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 11:21 PM   #23
RudeDogg1

RudeDogg1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by afcbadam View Post
insurance companys arnt stupid. you may say your nan is the main driver, but they will know different. they will still assume and price it as if you were the main driver. for one how many old biddy's do you know that own and drive a boy racer zr? i dont know of any thats for sure! lol insurance companys think like this.

mine was cheaper on my own than been on my dads, as maxfly said, i will get cheaper as your ncb is built up
you say that but ive seen grannys driving boyed up skoobies with big gold alloys lol
RudeDogg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 11:22 PM   #24
RudeDogg1

RudeDogg1 is on a distinguished road
what happened about ur ins claim?
RudeDogg1 is offline   Reply With Quote