AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars Wanted

Old 30-09-10, 10:18 PM   #1
Stephen
Yeah defo back now...

Stephen will become famous soon enough
Zs 180 mk2

My ZS Will be going in about a month from now, Iv started looking at 180's! was thinking of being sensible and buying a 120 and VVC conv, But i want that V6 Noise!.

Got to be a MK2 and its got to be a Saloon. Either Firefrost Red, Starlight Silver or Ignition Blue. Id also love for some Full Leathers or coloured alcantara!

So if anyones got one and there selling soon, let me know

Will be in a position to buy in about 4 weeks

Stephen

Moonshine ZS 180
Glacier ZS 180
Twilight ZT 190 SE
Sunspot ZT-T 180
Dark Fantasy 75 Tourer
Blue MG5 EV

Last edited by Stephen; 30-09-10 at 10:21 PM.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-10, 10:22 PM   #2
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
You got a buyer lined up for yours then ?
?3700 should get you a nice example, happy hunting.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 12:47 AM   #3
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Your an idiot if you get a 180.
Old 01-10-10, 08:16 AM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Why is that then Jake? He seems a sensible enough lad and if he wasn't I'm sure his parents would block any move to buy one. I doubt he has a brother like yours lying in wait to 'borrow' the keys
Old 01-10-10, 08:56 AM   #5
Phate

It doesn't matter if he has a brother worthy of nicking it or not.

An 18 year old who recently passed his test with a 180bhp high revving performance car especially with a comment of "I'm addicted to v6 noise" - therefore insinuating he's going to drive it aggressively. I think he'll either lose his license or have an accident.

You know these cars are a handful and when you reach that sort of power if you take the Mick they bite back!!

I said it for his own sake. An 18 year old who recently passed in a 2.5L v6 is dangerous IMO.

Sorry for raining down on the young lads parade but I don't think any of us want to come home and see a "I've had an accident" thread. People with many years experience can be caught out by this much grunt...seriously bad idea if you ask me.
Old 01-10-10, 09:29 AM   #6
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I know what your saying Jake, but I met Stephen at the Longbridge MG Site Meet, in the summer, knows his cars and is a sensible, level headed guy.

Looking at the list of cars I expect Stephen has and knows how to drive a V6.

We can all get carried away with speed (cough) but its knowing when its safe to do so. If Stephens keen enough to travel down from Scotland to Birmingham to show his support for the MG's sure he gets my vote.

(Thinks back to the Brighton Pub car park)

Old 01-10-10, 09:32 AM   #7
Phate

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
I know what your saying Jake, but I met Stephen at the Longbridge MG Site Meet, in the summer, knows his cars and is a sensible, level headed guy.

Looking at the list of cars I expect Stephen has and knows how to drive a V6.

We can all get carried away with speed (cough) but its knowing when its safe to do so. If Stephens keen enough to travel down from Scotland to Birmingham to show his support for the MG's sure he gets my vote.

(Thinks back to the Brighton Pub car park)

I'm going to disagree with you Pete. I REALLY think it's a bad idea. But I won't say another word in this thread. It's not mine to spoil! I just hope I'm wrong.

Yes I nailed it in the carpark, but I knew full well what I was doing, and did it intentionally
Old 01-10-10, 09:33 AM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
Your an idiot if you get a 180.

bit harsh .....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 09:35 AM   #9
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hi Jake, I know your only trying to help and its with the best intentions.

Old 01-10-10, 09:37 AM   #10
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Can see what ye mean Jake but Stephen should know well how to drive and sweeping generalisations aint always the best...could say you shouldn't have a car at all as yer from Essex and everyone knows what young men who are from Essex drive like