theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-09, 04:23 PM   #11
Simon's ZS-120

Simon's ZS-120 is on a distinguished road
just you lol and all my family was away so it was up to me to be a big boy and sort it out

The MG ZS MK2 120 In X-Power Grey
Old 25-10-09, 04:26 PM   #12
lewerty

oh well life too short to get into fights

Old 25-10-09, 04:59 PM   #13
markoos08

markoos08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampiedog View Post
Alternatively you have a drink problem
Certainly looks that way.Prob get shot down for this,just my opinion,but don't think its exactly mature or clever to brag about how much you had to drink in an hour or how s**t-faced you get all the time.
Old 25-10-09, 09:08 PM   #14
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
The first sudden death I went to was a guy in his early 20's. He'd gone to bed drunk. His girlfriend woke to him lieing next to her with his eyes open and vomit around his mouth and neck.

He slept on his back, had been sick in the night and drowned on it.
Old 25-10-09, 09:11 PM   #15
Simon's ZS-120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
The first sudden death I went to was a guy in his early 20's. He'd gone to bed drunk. His girlfriend woke to him lieing next to her with his eyes open and vomit around his mouth and neck.

He slept on his back, had been sick in the night and drowned on it.
oh what thanks for telling me that im not sure how i sleep as im always to drunk to even know how i get home let alone goto bed but guess what day it is tomorow but im not going out till student tuesday as its been told its like shooting fish in a barrel so im on for tuesday

Old 26-10-09, 07:22 AM   #16
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
see if you can spot Simon in this add lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4O68kUj5c
Old 26-10-09, 09:18 AM   #17
Simon's ZS-120

hahahahaha love it but cant say i have that problem i tend to go with the flow

Old 03-11-09, 07:40 PM   #18
Simon's ZS-120

what a night was going all good was in a social group rumba and the dance social for reading uni rumba is short for reading universaty mountain biking assoiation any how was a crazy night was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one then thank **** the police arrived i survived with minor cuts and bruises woke up this morning with a huge bump on my cheek bone balck eye fat lip and some scrapes in random places im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard

Old 03-11-09, 07:46 PM   #19
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's ZS-120 View Post
what a night was going all good was in a social group rumba and the dance social for reading uni rumba is short for reading universaty mountain biking assoiation any how was a crazy night was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one then thank **** the police arrived i survived with minor cuts and bruises woke up this morning with a huge bump on my cheek bone balck eye fat lip and some scrapes in random places im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard
hahaha id stay in if i were you
Old 03-11-09, 07:47 PM   #20
vinny1979

vinny1979 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's ZS-120 View Post
was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard
I dont know you, but Im 30 years old, quite outgoing and ive never once been in a ruckus with strangers etc.

It seems your always getting beaten up? Maybe you need to lay off the drink a touch or one day you might not be able to tell us all how you attacked people? It doesnt impress me!

Maybe im wrong?
93 Rover 220 GSi Turbo, 99 Golf GTi turbo Former owner of mk2 180 bx54 kgp - Ignition blue
Closed Thread