theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 02-01-12, 06:39 AM   #11
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I use a Sangauge2 as an OBD2 scanner, I keep it plugged in so I can use the gauge setting to monitor things like coolant and inlet temp.
Old 10-01-12, 09:48 AM   #12
Stev180

Stev180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkJames View Post
I am always in N.Walsham and the only one I knew of was a guy Called James Raby who lives in Bacton, who is on here I believe.
I spend about £200 maybe a touch more a month on fuel. About £40 more than I used to spend when I had my 2.0 petrol zetec mondeo, so not too bad really. Really likes to cruise at about 65-70. I am not usually in a rush to get to work.
The benefit of the VIS indicator is that I know that they are both working, and the clutch feels a bit easier now and I don't have to worry as much about it going on me. (Well the hydraulic side of things anyway) I think I could benefit with a new clutch as it does judder slightly when pulling away, but still loads of life in it yet!
Sorry for the late reply, just waiting for my blasted laptop to comeback then I can upload pics etc! I drove past James on the ring road sunday! I have seen his car before when I was driving my ZR. Thats not bad considering all the miles your doing. It doesnt feel like im having the VIS issues, having driven the car for over a week now and the clutch seems strong. Will hopefully have my laptop back by the weekend and upload some pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I use a Sangauge2 as an OBD2 scanner, I keep it plugged in so I can use the gauge setting to monitor things like coolant and inlet temp.
Good stuff I will keep an eye out on ebay.
Stev180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-12, 10:53 AM   #13
vanishing days

vanishing days will become famous soon enough
I also use a scanguage awsum but if kit
Old 10-01-12, 12:30 PM   #14
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
The rubber foot on the bottom of the panel filter was missing on mine which simulated a clutch judder type effect when pulling away. Also check all of your exhaust rubbers are secure. If the exhaust isn't secure when pulling away under load this can also give the sensation of clutch judder. Just a thought.