theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 11-10-12, 08:28 PM   #21
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
If you need a spare pair of hands at any point just give me a call,
My weekend off also..
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-12, 08:39 PM   #22
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
say it depends where it is, and how much yhour replacing, if its just the pipe where it does the 180degree turn back into the flexi you could just join it in next to the tank before it goes over it, it runs next to the fuel lines, its a male join into the flexi pipe, and youll obviosly need a male and a female union if youre piecing it in, dont think the pipe has another join in it until it goes into the abs unit, id try not let the resevior run dry if possible, the abs can potentially be a nightmare to bleed if it gets air in it
Old 11-10-12, 08:51 PM   #23
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Think I am going to.garage it,it's all starting to sound a bit much for me and I need the car on the road.
Old 11-10-12, 09:05 PM   #24
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Hello, did someone shine my light in the sky?

Let me know if I'm needed.
Old 11-10-12, 09:10 PM   #25
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRed View Post
Hello, did someone shine my light in the sky?

Let me know if I'm needed.
to the rescue
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-12, 09:16 PM   #26
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Call or text me in morning mate. I'm off to bed.
Old 11-10-12, 09:27 PM   #27
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRed View Post
Call or text me in morning mate. I'm off to bed.
Not got your number and I can't seem to find the fb page will email you mate cheers.