theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-12-15, 06:09 PM   #1
DannyZR

DannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the rough
Transformer Turbo

Thought I best get a page set up as I've done alot to my ZS since i bought it off Corey: (when i first got it)

In the 2/3 years I've had it, its gone gone from a baby 1.6 to a 1.8 and it now a K turbo but not without its problems.
It's had touring car style graphics and transformers badges made up by Darren, front 180 brakes, X-power 180 suspension, addendums, decat, custom made downpipe, full light tints, 45 steering wheel & green lights across the front and elecy windows to go on is all the things i've added

Currently its a 1.8T from a 75 when i got the engine it was in a bad way as the photo shows it looks like its had major HGF and loads a K-seal

so its had a full strip down and had new liners and crowns, new valve stem seals, new race shells, head gasket waterpump and all that stuff, VVC manifold, new turbo and a good clean I'm still running it on my IB5 box but do have a PG1 just incase thats going to have new bearings and an LSD, Kmaps ECU, scooby boost control, front mount intercooler, vent mounted boost and water gauges & adjustable FPR probably left some stuff off but i know its not bin cheap to do could of just bought a new one for what it stands me at but i love it to much to swap will keep an update on any extra work that goes on.

Cheers Danny
TWILIGHT ZR #5AQUA ZS TURBO MY #1
DannyZR is offline   Reply With Quote