AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-09, 09:39 PM   #1
davidkp

davidkp is on a distinguished road
is it worth it?

hi chaps, as some of you know i have been thinking about a zs for a while now. however it turns out that my insurance payout i was expecting has entered into a tricky situation, in which the third party failed to reply so my party have now issued court proceedings don't have a clue what will happen now, i'm just a bit upset over it all seeing as i kept being told different things from my insurance lawyers. the accident was in december last year and i've got permanent knee and neck damage and they keep messing me about

anyway, i'm going off topic, the reason i started this thread is because i recently won a mk2 zs on the bay. its in a grubby state and was a cat d write off due to vandal damage 2 years ago. i know that mgr's get written off for anything these days so that didn't really bother me. its only got 18k on the clock, its a 120 on a 54 plate, plus model so with 180 kit etc, also has alcantara interior. has got a few scrapes here and there, but nothing i wouldn't be prepared to sort.

this all came to the grand total of 2k, which is great seeing as thats less than what i could sell my zed for. however i know how expensive it can be getting cars up to scratch. i fixed up my zr at the begining of the year having bought it after having a front impact, nothing major but still cost a lot more than i had anticipated to get it back on the road. obv the zs isn't as bad as that and just needs a spruce up, i would need to check it first.

anyway while this is all fine and dandy i go and do a HPI check, only to find it was declared stolen in 2005 as well as the cat D write off in 07

anyway chaps, heres the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=370206602658

let me know whether you think its worth it? i think it is, but would appreciate your opinions,

cheers

Last edited by davidkp; 01-06-09 at 09:42 PM.
davidkp is offline   Reply With Quote