theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > For Sale-Non Car Items

Old 06-08-10, 01:22 AM   #1
baz69

baz69 is on a distinguished road
4ft fish tank complete malawi cichlid setup with fish

i have for sale my established malawi cichlid tank, its 4ft wide x18"high x 15"depth, total height of tank and unit is 4ft, there are some lovely different cichlids in the tank (the names escape me at the moment) they are breeding well and there are quite a few babies in there , there is also a bristlenose plec, a sydontis, and tiger loach too,
the tank comes with everything, 2 arcadia fluro light units,2 fluro tubes, 2 air pumps, and a rena xp3 filter which filters 1350 litres of water per hour keeps water lovely and clear,
all the rock and fish are included in the sale, buyer will be responsible for collection and transportation of fish tank and fish,
reason for sale is i want another bearded dragon and the only space i have to put another viv is where the fish tank is,
also i have a back problem and its getting a bit much doin water changes tryin to lift buckets of water up to top of tank lol,
when water changes are done i always add malawi salt to the tank to keep the water as natural as poss, i will include whatever salt and buffer i have left at sale plus any other bits i dont need for my snakehead,

please note the model cars on the unit are not included in sale lol contact via here or mobile is 07826 844084 any time from 9am till midnite,

PS3 USER MGZTBAZ
XBOX USER BAZZ63
baz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 07:56 PM   #2
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
nice tank, i have a big malawi setup.

it is a really easy fish to keep for any intrested partys
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 09:20 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Must be a good set up if they are having babies.

Old 06-08-10, 10:55 PM   #4
baz69

baz69 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the comments guys ,need this gone asap as need the space for another bearded dragon

PS3 USER MGZTBAZ
XBOX USER BAZZ63
baz69 is offline   Reply With Quote