theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 18-02-13, 07:52 PM   #1
bowthruster

bowthruster has a spectacular aura aboutbowthruster has a spectacular aura about
Chip in windscreen

Had a nice stone pop up and hit the windscreen today....how lovely Its about the size of a 5p or just a bit bigger,but its in the "zone" on the drivers side.I have got f/comp insurance but it didnt come with w/screen cover but it was the cheapest Anyone got any idea how much it would cost to repair it(autoglass etc),if they can fix it,or will it be a new screen?Got my mot end of march so want it done soon.I have a option on my insurance to upgrade things,but i havent contacted the rac yet.Thanks
Work safe, and remember all technical problems can be resolved with a hammer, the trick is knowing where to hit it and how big a hammer to use (I often find it may also help to have a spare bit in the shed to replace the bit you have just mullered
bowthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-13, 07:56 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

have a word with Autoglass, or whatever one is still around and see what a chip repair would cost.

Had one done on mine, cant see the join!!!

But that was FOC, so no idea what it costs.