theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 11-04-13, 07:52 AM   #111
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
The email went out just to those that were on the 5.40 session. After the sighter laps, there was an off and everyone was red flagged and we had to go in. Then after a while we came in anyway, but I think there was another Red flag later in the session.

The email is basically saying that if you're there for the day, you get another go, but as the tasters are on 20 mins, we missed out a fair chunk. I think they are really trying to get more business. They mentioned the reward system of discounts at the driver briefing and now an email inviting us back.

Fairly decent of them.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 09:47 AM   #112
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
We did the same Gordon, went to park up behind the pits and a marshal turned us round and the signing on was at the restaurant, Kings.... something, just before you go into the fenced off area.

Thought it was all very shambolic and not as well organised as last time where we had the signing on in the pit area.

Only because we had been round before did we know what to do, first timers didnt get any help.

Think I would have done the same as you, shame but maybe we can use the freebie to arrange another meet up and in the warm and dry, this time!!!!
Old 11-04-13, 06:48 PM   #113
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Thats what I was thinking, the freebie would make up for the no go...Try bit later in the year, we may get some sun...........................then Dan would be blinded by our yellowness.
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-13, 08:25 PM   #114
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Have used my CREDIT to book a session this saturday........Lets hope its a bit sunnier...
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-13, 08:29 PM   #115
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
good luck, dont know if I want to use my one or not!!!
Old 12-06-13, 08:31 PM   #116
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Not fancy it any more Pete .... ?
Old 12-06-13, 08:34 PM   #117
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Go on Pete, be a shame not to. It was only that sketchy last time because of the very poor weather. I'd be doing it again if I could do another and if I was upto it. Be a good time out again. Keep getting offers come through for last minute booking for the full day Saturday whih keeps tempting me.
Old 12-06-13, 08:35 PM   #118
peterzs
promoted bloke!

not if we go out with the fast guys like they had out last time!!

Novices I can cope with, but no fun when you get pushed along.

Just dont want to thrash the derv, like I know I would.
Old 12-06-13, 08:37 PM   #119
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Too competetive mate ... just let them past ...

I had the track to myself for most of my last session as I was right at the back. Only place to be mate.

I understand though ....
Old 12-06-13, 08:50 PM   #120
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Must be getting old, Dan!!!!