theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 02-08-13, 07:56 AM   #31
tcb 180

tcb 180 will become famous soon enough
Or go for that crazy bouncy up and down suspension and call it Kermit.

Lovely car there. Can't beat a V8 THROB.
tcb 180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-13, 07:04 PM   #32
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Wow, cracking motor.....think there will be a mass fight to the death on here for it if you ever sell haha!
Old 03-08-13, 05:38 PM   #33
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Was it word of mouth that got you it, as I search for these regularly and never saw it for sale ?
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 05:47 PM   #34
ZSONE80

ZSONE80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Was it word of mouth that got you it, as I search for these regularly and never saw it for sale ?
He just came in to have 2 of the wheels refurbed and said its up for sale so i bought it! I have learnt from the past dont think about it because the moment will pass and you lose out. Just sold the jag so well pleased.
ZSONE80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 06:14 PM   #35
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSONE80 View Post
He just came in to have 2 of the wheels refurbed and said its up for sale so i bought it! I have learnt from the past dont think about it because the moment will pass and you lose out. Just sold the jag so well pleased.
In that case my interior has just gone up ! ....

Good for you. As much as I'd love to see and hear it in the flesh, I trust you won't be coming over in it tomorrow .... ?
Old 03-08-13, 08:11 PM   #36
ZSONE80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
In that case my interior has just gone up ! ....

Good for you. As much as I'd love to see and hear it in the flesh, I trust you won't be coming over in it tomorrow .... ?
lol, no haven't got it taxed yet will come over in my ZR Van ( should be with u about 2 if thats ok) will i need to bring any tools?
Old 03-08-13, 09:13 PM   #37
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSONE80 View Post
lol, no haven't got it taxed yet will come over in my ZR Van ( should be with u about 2 if thats ok) will i need to bring any tools?
Nah - seats are out and ready for you and the door cards I think are just screws..... I've not had door cards off before but I've got a Haynes if you haven't done it before either....
Old 04-08-13, 10:00 AM   #38
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Screw at each end of the pull handle, 1 in the catch handle surround, push the catch handle forward to disengage the hooks from the metal part of the door, on the back of this is a plastic clip (green on drivers side, white on passenger side) push it away from you so you can lift the metal rod out. Finally pull the door card away from the bottom to release the clips - takes longer to type than to do.
Old 04-08-13, 10:30 AM   #39
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Screw at each end of the pull handle, 1 in the catch handle surround, push the catch handle forward to disengage the hooks from the metal part of the door, on the back of this is a plastic clip (green on drivers side, white on passenger side) push it away from you so you can lift the metal rod out. Finally pull the door card away from the bottom to release the clips - takes longer to type than to do.
Awesome - Cheers.
Old 04-08-13, 10:31 AM   #40
ZSONE80

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Cheers.