theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 10-12-11, 04:30 PM   #31
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
Is that a even bigger extreme spoiler on the roof?
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 01:12 PM   #32
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well not much has been happening with this for a while, i moved the car up the back of the garden before we had all the wind and it had been sitting for a month or so, so i had a peak the other day, and to my disapointment...mould...seems the aerial base is leaking,
anyway after a bit of jumpstarting it fired straight up yesterday and i managed to get it out the garden,

and set about stripping out the interior, only done the back seats, the floor mats and the boot carpet so far, but i took them into work and gave the seats a proper vax out in the valet bay, then i steam cleaned the mats and boot carpet and vaxed the, too, seats have come up great, nice and clean look new

so just going to leave them out just now, strip the front seats and floor carpet out do the same, amazing how much dirt comes out of seemingly clean interiors, so this will be a treat for whoever the new owner is

i charged the battery up last night on trickle charge, and today i refitted the new front bumper, and removed the latches, cleaned and greased them so they work properly now,
starteing to look a bit more together

Old 12-02-12, 04:43 PM   #33
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Bet it will be a good buy for someone!!!
Old 12-02-12, 05:00 PM   #34
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
When I worked at the local garage I used to borrow the carpet cleaner and do the house every 6 months or so.

I once even took the living room rug in and jet washed it, come up a treat.
(this was after the ex decided it would be a good idea to take a nap and leave the 2 under 5s to "make a cake" using all the cleaning fluids from under the sink - and people wonder why she is an ex!)
Old 12-02-12, 05:02 PM   #35
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Hope so=) probably will just break even when all done though lol, ah well, yeah theyre great james, might actually buy one
Old 12-02-12, 05:03 PM   #36
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchys dad to Ritchys mum
Do you think the kids have grown up dear?