theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-13, 01:35 PM   #1
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Couple of Freebies...

I have some bulky Items free to the first person to collect them (of course beer tokens always appreciated! lol)

Front seats from a ZS Passenger seat in good condition, drivers seat has some damage to the usual bolster... They are the Monaco's with Red inserts from a 51 plate ZS MK1 (before the factory fire) - GONE

MK1 Dash, its been sitting in the garage for a while, doubt its worth anything really so if someone wants it for a project or to replace a damaged one then come collect it! It has a very light dusting of surface rust to some of the metal parts, but nothing that wouldn't brush off and be hidden anyway once fitted! - GONE

Solar Red Bonnet with MK1 Grill... Its been propped up against my garage wall for ages, may need a bit of touching up but its here if anyone wants it!

3 x Solar Red Doors (Two fronts and drivers side rear) mostly complete except the drivers door window seal is missing (no door cards)

Solar Red MK1 Boot Lid with "Middle" spoiler fitted - could do with a respray if honest as some lacquer missing

So, if these bits can be useful to anyone come get them (Portsmouth Area) before I decide they are taking up too much room and run them down the tip! lol

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk

Last edited by ZS; 18-04-13 at 08:03 AM.
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote