theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts Wanted

Old 20-02-15, 09:03 AM   #1
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Lower inlet manifolds wanted.

Lower inlet manifolds from the later coilpack over plug engines wanted.
Looking to jazz up the engine bay but don't wanna take mine apart and have it off the road too long as its my only car now.
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-15, 07:05 PM   #2
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
May have secured a set.
Not sure what to pay for them though.
Any thoughts?
Old 24-02-15, 09:07 PM   #3
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Not much, I've seen them sell for very few ££.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-15, 09:37 PM   #4
Skillen

I didn't think so.
The fella was thinking £40+postage which is a bit steep. I might go the the scrapyard tomorrow and have a look
Old 24-02-15, 09:55 PM   #5
top_man_eldo

top_man_eldo is a jewel in the roughtop_man_eldo is a jewel in the roughtop_man_eldo is a jewel in the rough
I know we've spoke about this, my old front one is different but I believe, don't quote me on this, that the rear is the same. You're more than welcome to it if you think it will fit. I reckon I can post it for a few quid if you're happy to pay just the postage?

I'd have a quick look on Rimmers if I had time, just for the part number, but I need to be up at 4!
top_man_eldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-15, 10:26 PM   #6
Skillen

Quote:
Originally Posted by top_man_eldo View Post
I know we've spoke about this, my old front one is different but I believe, don't quote me on this, that the rear is the same. You're more than welcome to it if you think it will fit. I reckon I can post it for a few quid if you're happy to pay just the postage?

I'd have a quick look on Rimmers if I had time, just for the part number, but I need to be up at 4!
Yeah I'm pretty sure they are lol. I'm game if you are tbh. It should make the whole lot a lot cheaper tbh.
£40 plus postage is a lot to pay haha.
Old 25-02-15, 05:58 PM   #7
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
May have some stashed away in a family garage. I'll try and remember to have a look at the weekend.

Bought mine with the fuel rails for £30 posted. If I have them, yours for postage.
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote