theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-14, 03:53 PM   #1
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Back in an MG.

Well I haven't been on here for a while now posting but do occasionally look in and see what's been going on with the cars and so on.
My venture into the Skoda didn't last long, it wasn't a bad car but it just wasn't as I had hoped so I parted ways with it roughly a month ago.
Bought a Zafira GSI which was amazingly quick and really really fun to drive but as it had been heavily modded it really wasn't a truly practical daily car for the family as 18mpg round town if you started to use any power and only just over 20 if not

Then we came to my current car which I bought last week. We all said it wouldn't be long before I was back in another however although I am in an Mg now it's not a ZS this time.

This is what I ended up getting. I know it will get mixed reviews and the haters will always knock it but it is a brilliant all-rounder and drives remarkably like the ZS. Almost feels like it's bigger brother, spec levels are great and for the money nothing came close in comparison.
Anyway, here it is

So only a few pictures but I'm doubting many will be that interested in the 6 but just thought would say I'm back in the crowd in one way or another now and just checking in.
Hope alls going well with all on here