theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 22-10-07, 07:33 PM   #11
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig 180 View Post
absolutely stunning car, was it in a crash before tho?
The cars history is on the ebay ad, only cosmetic damage, real shame he has to get shot of it it really is stunning.
Old 22-10-07, 07:43 PM   #12
Z Scotland

Z Scotland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
Never complain that someone is selling a ZS for too much ! As future sellers we need to get as much as possible and people selling them for bargain basement prices don't help our cause ! If everyone sells them at stronger prices then that's the way the market will go and people will pay it !
I tend to agree with you .
but i find that if a car is going cheap it usually has issues, high miles,mechanical probs or some one badly needs the money
Then you have a nice car with fsh, low miles,and a realistic price and people expect to pay peanuts

MG ZS 180
Z Scotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 07:29 PM   #13
affmabus

Location: Bellshill before that it was Coatbridge and before that Plains (im not a gypsy)
affmabus is on a distinguished road
hi guys, sad times for me, I know the price is kinda set high, this is for numerous reasons. 1 the car is practically new and was bought for near 12 grand brand new, 2 I have really looked after this car and apart from the accident damage (which was not in my power to avoid) it is at 'new car' standard 3 I agree with one of our fellow owners that half the problem with our chosen cars is the fact that people are lying down and taking it that our 'decent' cars are worth as much as a 9 year old mondeo thats went round the clock! there should definetly be money tied in our cars as in my opinion rover/mg going bust didnt change the condition of our cars! also there is the fact that Ive spent a hell of a lot of money on the car, and upon seeing 52 plate standard zr's on forecourts for near 6 grand I thought I could realistically ask a bit more for my Zed. will however consider any worthwhile offers made to me tho

Thanks again guys
High Five
Seany
Old 23-10-07, 08:01 PM   #14
affmabus

Location: Bellshill before that it was Coatbridge and before that Plains (im not a gypsy)
Right after thinking about it I would accept £6500 off an MG enthusiast and an MG enthusiast only, my reason being in that case I would be content that the car would be well looked after by someone who appreciates the car and not a silly boy racer.
Old 23-10-07, 08:54 PM   #15
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by affmabus View Post
.....................not a silly boy racer............................
Like your are!!!!

Only joking matey

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-07, 03:45 PM   #16
affmabus

im only a silly boy racer when im driving the buses :P so you better watch up there in ek cos im on the 201 tomoro :P
Old 24-10-07, 04:12 PM   #17
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
the user name is so obvious now!
Old 25-10-07, 06:21 PM   #18
affmabus

wat? it wasnt before? lol
Old 25-10-07, 10:08 PM   #19
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by affmabus View Post
wat? it wasnt before? lol
I have seen some strange usernames over the years, yours is no different as they all have a story attached, now I know your trade it makes sense!
Old 27-10-07, 07:53 PM   #20
affmabus

wat bout yours u a chelsea man?