AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 24-02-08, 07:53 PM   #51
cjsale

cjsale is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilko66 View Post
Right, i feel at bit stupid, have found out that the add on ebay was missing some of the txt that the seller put on about the modifications done to the plates. The reason i thought it was clear is because I had a discussion with the seller, and we both aggreed to make it clear what had been done. Apparently when the add was done only half the txt came out, hence there is no false stop etc. So it wasn't that clear after all. To the person in question I appologise for my rant.
Dont feel stupid, i'm sure Marvon will accept your apology, you thought you were right, as I said in my post on ZSC we did'nt think you were trying to con anybody. Above all dont stop making them, there is a market for them.
Old 25-02-08, 07:18 PM   #52
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
Just to clarify, I put the plates for sale on eBay. When I created the advert there was some kind of error with eBay which led to me having two copies of the picture added - I deleted one of these but did not notice that half the text that I had typed had disappeared. The missing text indicated that these were not original Sport & Racing items.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-08, 04:42 PM   #53
wilko66

wilko66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arwilson80 View Post
I wouldn't worry what they say about the kick plates TBH. You clearly stated what they were and IMO it was their fault that they didn't read the ad properly.

I don't know what happened 'across the way'... but it's unfortunate.
thanks mate

John
wilko66 is offline   Reply With Quote