theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 27-01-16, 10:41 AM   #11
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Not fancy a third Grimmy I suggested to Kev that it would make a great first car for Ethan.
Old 27-01-16, 10:44 AM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Wow .... great looking motor.

How do we progress that idea Mick ?
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 10:50 AM   #13
shycho

shycho is a jewel in the roughshycho is a jewel in the roughshycho is a jewel in the roughshycho is a jewel in the rough
It seems like all the best example of ZS's are in Scotland these days.
shycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 12:15 PM   #14
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Not fancy a third Grimmy I suggested to Kev that it would make a great first car for Ethan.
If I didn't have the other two then I would snap your hand off.perfect for Ethan though .
Old 30-01-16, 07:30 PM   #15
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Provisionally sold, deposit paid
Old 30-01-16, 09:52 PM   #16
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I guessed it wouldn't take long. If this was offered sooner I would have had the time to fly up and drive back. But as I am starting my new job on Monday it left no time to arrange anything, shame. Anyone we know?
Old 30-01-16, 11:52 PM   #17
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I guessed it wouldn't take long. If this was offered sooner I would have had the time to fly up and drive back. But as I am starting my new job on Monday it left no time to arrange anything, shame. Anyone we know?
That's unfortunate Mick, would have been good to see it go to yourself!
I don't think so but he is from Birmingham and he and his Dad own several Longbridge products already so it feels likenshe is going home in a way I suppose haha. I have sent him the details of the site so hopefully he will sign up and keep the Zed here!
Old 31-01-16, 01:25 AM   #18
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's unfortunate Mick, would have been good to see it go to yourself!
I don't think so but he is from Birmingham and he and his Dad own several Longbridge products already so it feels likenshe is going home in a way I suppose haha. I have sent him the details of the site so hopefully he will sign up and keep the Zed here!
Can't believe this is happening I have known this car literally as long as I have owned mine and to see it going to someone I don't know scares me.it's my cars twin .I really hope the new owner realises what this car is and how important it is to the history of the zs.good luck and best wishes old girl and have a blast in it to the new owner.
Old 31-01-16, 08:09 AM   #19
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Can't believe this is happening I have known this car literally as long as I have owned mine and to see it going to someone I don't know scares me.it's my cars twin .I really hope the new owner realises what this car is and how important it is to the history of the zs.good luck and best wishes old girl and have a blast in it to the new owner.
I will be doing my best to make sure he knows what this car is but he has plans to sort out the corrosion on the roof and remove the couple of parking dings so hopefully that's a sign of how it will enjoy its next life he is journeying up on a bus tomorrow, storm dependant I would say so taking her out for a spin today once I can get the original plates back on.
Old 31-01-16, 08:43 AM   #20
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
............taking her out for a spin today once I can get the original plates back on.
Don't do that, you'll change your mind and not sell it.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote